Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chriddle

<Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs   <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

1. Your age. 15, even though I'm quite mature of my age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I'm from Denmark, but I do write and speak English quite well, and I do also understand written and spoken english.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes, a highquality headset from SteelSeries.

4. Your character name. Chriddle

5. Your class. Rogue

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile. I do only have one specc, wich is Combat PvE DPS spec. (Newly migrated, so my armory isn't updated yet)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? No I don't.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Nope.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I still have a guild, a Danish one.. But I have a few problems with the GM.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I've been raiding since TBC. I've downed Kara - Gruul's - Maggy - SSC -MH. In WOTLK I've downed Naxx/OS/EOE - ToC - ICC -

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I'll be the overpowered dps. That's pretty much what I do.. Razz

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Ultramode in dala with 60 fps, 50/50 Mbit.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Seems like a nice guild with intentions to be one of the better guilds Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Not really, no.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? Nope.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs   <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:38 am

Whisper me in game when you see me online please.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs   <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Ok. First of all you are quite little but if you want to prove to me that you are worth recruiting read the guild rules again carefully and answer the last question of the application again.

Secondly, what type of problems do you have with your current GM?

And lastly, can you raid deep in to the night or must you go to bed early for school or so on?

The questions are not there to make fun of you and your age, not at all. I just want to make sure you would be fit for this guild and spare you from a guild kick.

Waiting for a reply,

Guild Master,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Chriddle

PostSubject: Reply   <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:09 am

My problem with my GM is that he's 13 and doesn't know how to lead a raid probaly.

Deep into the night.. That's very wide.. But in week days I'm able to raid untill 00:00 GMT+1 = server time.

Red.

It's a little bit confusing when you have multiple places called Guild rules, but only one of them features the secret answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs   <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Whisper me or Turiel in game.

Welcome to Unforgiven !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs   <Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Chriddle - 80 rogue - Combat - 5,8k gs
Page 1 of 1