Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jkastan

<Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost   <Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:08 pm

1)I am 17

2) I speak fluently english-french-german-italian

3)Yes, i have a well-adjusted microphone and i am able to speak in ventrillo.

4)Jkastan

5)Mage

6)I use arcane as my main specc.I use also frost for arena-pvp

7)No, i haven't any other 80 level characters but i have some low level alternative characters

8)Yes, i think so.

9)I used to be in many pve guilds but i was very disappointed with them,because their raids were in fail.I have recently been in a pvp guild which was called ''paladin paladin''

10) I have experienced with vanilla era in wow,also in tbc with many up raids.Unfortunately i was hacked and i had to start from the beginning.I used to have a warrior and a paladin.

11)I like making new friends and communicating with other people! I want to have a good time and reach highly with good and experienced people.Generally i am very patient without leaving the raid because of some wipes...we have to deal with it in order to accomplish our goals and enjoy our relationship as a team!

12) My pc specc: -Windows 7 32-bit (ultimate version)
-4gb ram
-nvidia gt 240 1 gb
-amd x2 II 2,6 ghz
-logitech speakers
-24 mbps adsl internet connection
13)I like end game content raids.I have seen that you do your job very well as a raiding guild.Also i would like to make new friends and taking parts in many raids you may organise.These are some reasons for taking part in Unforgiven.

15)There is noone. i have just heard of you for your achievements as a guild..that's why i want to take part in it.

16)i have read all the guild rules and im willing to follow them.

Thank you,
Jkastan

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost   <Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:55 am

As I told you in game I can not invite you in the guild until you fix your gems and enchants on your PvE gear.

I gave you enough time already. I'm sorry but your application is declined.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Jkastan-Mage-Arcane/Frost
Page 1 of 1