Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
es

<Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:10 am

1. 20 years
2. I speak and write english very well.
3. Microphone and headset - Check!
4. Fml
5. Mage
7. Fettee, Resto/Enhance shaman -
8. No
9. My recent guild moved to another server. And i couldnt follow them since my 2on2 partner IRL friend is playing on Ravencrest.
10. Started when TBC came out. Did some Kara, but was more about the pvp. After WoLK came ive done the most, exept of downing LK and Halion. Nobody wants guys without achievs.
11. My role would be sick ass DPS Razz and the respectfull, helpfull and generous guy from Norway. I'm a quick learner and reads up on the things i dont know.
12. My internett connection is allways good, never had any problems with it. And my computer is pritty decent. FPS is about 70 in Dala.
13. My friend suggested that we should join the same guild, since we mostly play together. and it seems that we can learn alot from you, by the look of your website. And other reason is im sick of failed pugs^^
14. I play Alot Very Happy
15. Hmm... no not much, might be that, the nights before exames and test. And its not very often.
16. Red
Back to top Go down
effemmel

PostSubject: Wrong name!    <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:22 am

Hey!

Its my post up there. Blizzard made me change my nickname, because it was no appropriate when u transelate it.
But anywas, my characters name is now Fml

Hopeing for a posetive answer =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 am

First of all, thx for the apply.

I'm going to ask you to be put some more effort into this.
Your application isnt exceptional, so what makes you different from other mages?

Also plz log out in full pve gear.

Untill then, Pending.

Greetz,
Fré
Back to top Go down
es

PostSubject: more info   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Sorry for not beeing in PvE gear when logout, will remember it now.

For question nr. 10 :
Onyxia:1/1
Naxx: Fully cleared
ToC: 5/5
ICC 10 : 7/12, but know taccs for the rest
ICC 25: only 5/12
RS: only seen then Tankspot guide, so know taccs

Will read up on all ICC and RS tactics. And more if needed

Not that easy to have much progress with puggs.

My gearscore in PvE gear is 5818, with Wrathfull PvP bracers, never gotten any for PvE. Gonna get rid of them asap.
I know my class very well

I follow orders without questioning, and if i would be so lucky to get a spot in your guild. I will not take it for granted. I will work hard and do what it takes to make you satisfied.

Say if there is something else you want to know.

Peace out Wink

Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 am

Hello, Thank you for your interest in Unforgiven. I will comment on some of your answers in your latest post. To quote gearscore is comparable to an insult to our veteran members, to say we cannot assess the benefits of your gear without the a 4-digit number is hilarious. If you were to state you had a T10 2 set bonus which increases your DPS by xxx amount it would have been more impressive as you could have more than 4 pieces of 264 items and still not beat the set bonus provided by 4 T10 251 items, anyways moving on.

You're Gemming, I hope you plan to regem the spell penetration gems in your T10 PvE pieces into something more appropriate, furthermore you seem to lack understand of gemming priority from what I can tell, atleast according to your rings. To gem for a 5+ spellpower socket bonus with 12sp and 10 spirit is limiting your dps tremendously, and 20 haste does not beat a 23spell power cardinal ruby. I am not here to batter you but to help. Never gem for a socket bonus of 5+ with anything but runed cardinal ruby unless:

1. you need to activate your meta gem
2. you are in dire need of a certain stat. eg hit.

When you regem we can consider your application further, I leave the rest of the matter with fre.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
es

PostSubject: re: gemming   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Helo again =)

And sorry for the GS, just thought it would give you a hint of where I'm at, in case i would forget to log out in PvE gear.

And thanks for correcting my gems Mixo, didnt know they were that off. Was only aweare of the spell pen. But have fixed them now, i hope.

Take a look if your still interested.

Hola back ^^

Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 pm

That is good news, the regemming. You have however not completed Fre's request of a more indepth application, as we are serious about recruiting the best we expect serious effort on applications. Expand on your application and spend some more time writing it.

Regards,

Mixo
Back to top Go down
es

PostSubject: More indepth   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:12 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I would say i understand english very well. I'm in a 3v3 team with a danish guy, and we speak english on Skype. And we have no communication problems.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
YES to all of it.

4. Your character name.
FML

5. Your class.
Human Mage

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Main specc: Arcane 57 / 3 / 11
Offspecc: Frost 20 / 0 / 51
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Fml

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

Dranei Shaman - Fettee - Main specc - Enhance 14 / 57 / 0
Offspecc - Resto 0 / 13 / 58
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Fettee

Human Warlock - Avanlanchee - Destro 0 / 17 / 54
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Avalanchee

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No, I dont have any resistance gear. But i have alot of gold, so shouldn't be to much of a problem to get my hands on some.
Willing to do what I can to help in raids.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
It's a bit sad to say, but i don't remember the name (it was very long and compicated Razz) of my last guild. It was some time ago. And we had a god thing going, but they wanted to change realm. And i couldn't because some of my IRL friends play on Ravencrest.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

Onyxia:1/1
Naxx: Fully cleared
ToC: 5/5
Malygos : 1/1
ICC 10 : 7/12, but know taccs for the rest
ICC 25: only 5/12
RS: only seen then Tankspot guide, so know taccs

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
In the raid ill do range DPS as good as i can, and sticking to taccs.
Help out and hang with guildies ^^

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
RAM : 3 GB
ASUS Radeon HD 5850 1GB GDDR5

Internett connection: 10 Mbit stable

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I want to get some progression im my raiding, because i figured i cant get the progression that i want with pugs. It was my friend Mataripikk that came up with the idea to apply to your guild. think you were advertising in Trade.
14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
nope
15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Sadly no.
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Red
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 pm

Hmmm....I feel torn. Normally I would reject your application due to some of your PvE (a resto main hand, PvP wrists etc), Your gemming of the gloves you just acquired with 10 haste and 10 spirit is...unusual, I hope its the last time you do gem that (go for 12 sp + 10 spirit instead on those). However, I'm willing to give you a shot, because of your continued effort on this application.

Whisper me in game for a chat to discuss some issues.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost   <Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Fyfaen - Mage - Arcane/Frost
Page 1 of 1