Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namiv

<Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood   <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:25 pm

1. Your age. : 16

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? : Well my writing is good imo. But my english talking isn't very good
3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? : Yes I do Smile

4. Your character name. : Namuv

5. Your class. : Death Knight

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. :

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) : I had one rogue, but it got hacked and I can't find it on WoW armory Sad

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? : No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? : Well I was in a guild called "The Fallen" I think, I can't really remember. It was a raiding guild. The reason I left was because I took a break.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). On my rogue (got hacked) I did all raids in Vanilla, TBC, I have not done ICC tbh, but I've read the tacts Smile

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Well I'm a DPS, I and I can do good DPS, and I hope it helps the guild =)

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. : ??

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? : Well I think its boring to do PUG'S. I know you guys have good progress in the guild. I want to be a part of the progress. and ofc I do want the gears too.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? : Nope

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). : No

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? : I have read all the guild rules, and I WILL follow them Wink

Back to top Go down
Risen

PostSubject: Re   <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Just a helpful tip - Re-read the rules. Trust Me.
Back to top Go down
Namuv

PostSubject: ...   <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 am

Eh sorry, I meant Unholy. Not blood Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood   <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:52 am

I'm sorry but you are not fit for our guild.

Thank you for your time.

P.S.
Namuv wrote:
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? : I have read all the guild rules, and I WILL follow them Wink

No, you have not ! Risen tried to help you, but it looks like his effort was in vain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood   <Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Namuv-Death Knight-Blood
Page 1 of 1