Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Légion

<Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec   <Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 pm

1. Your age. 15

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Ofc Smile

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes

4. Your character name. Légion

5. Your class. druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. resto druid with balance in os

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) no Smile

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? nope lol!

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? lux mundi they had only downed 4/12 25 man icc and they was very unfriendly

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).started my account in wotlk. full clear naxx , 4 bosses in ulduar, full clear in normal ToC , icc 10 man 11/12 (lootship hc only) 9/12 25 man (only lootship hc) but i know all tacts on evry boss

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. i am a friendly guy that love to raid with friendly and skilled ppl, and if i had accepted a raid in callender ill be there ofc

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. my connection is raid abel( dont know the numbers and all that ;D )

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? because i want some awsome raids with friendly ppl

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? a friendly face flower

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). nope

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
ofc i am
Back to top Go down

<Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec   <Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 pm

I'm sorry but you are not fit for this guild.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down

<Declined> resto druid with balance in offspec
Page 1 of 1