Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zīb

<Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid   <Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm almost 15 years old. I am from Sweden and my English is good enought that people understand (may have typos). I have a mic and headset and Ventrilo, name: Zīb and Balance as MS and Resto as OS. This is my only level 80 but I have some alts. I leave my guild because I want to find a raid guild, my old guild is a leveling guild. I started in WOTLK so I have no experience of the first or TBC expansion. I think my role in the guild is in need of a bit better gear, but good enough to play in. I can get DC some time. But good enought to play in (depends on my little brother, if he is playing with the Internet). I think it's a good guild and I'm in need of a raid guild. Jag have read the rules and I am ready to follow them. I play basketball so I will have trainings 4 days a week. And I will try to be online and check the calender as much as possible. Very Happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid   <Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 pm

This is not even close to what we are looking for.

You are not mature enough for this Guild.

Declined,

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Declined> Balance Druid / Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1