Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chicknaw

<Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP  Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP    <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:09 am

1. Your age. 17

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Quite fluent and surely enough to cope with raids.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes I do.

4. Your character name. Chicknawy

5. Your class. Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Chicknawy

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) No.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Unfortunately no.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I was in Living Dead, they raided twice a week and the progress was stuck on 6/12 every week, which is the main reason i left.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I have a lot of experience in PVE in both TBC and WoTLK. However, WoTLK (done 8/12 icc)is a little less.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I'm ready to be in service to all guildees in any help they need, including professions (I'm an enchanter). And most importantly, do the best i can as dps in raids and be ready (read all tactics before attending a raid), and helping everyone else understand and know what they are doing. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time start raiding in Vanilla.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Quite decent processor (intel core duo 2.0), motherboard (gigabyte 2.67 Ghz) and gaming video card (5800 gt), 4gb ram. Quite good fps most of the time. Internet connection is reliable and works great.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I asked many questions to one member who was inviting people to join through this website in trade channel. He told much about this guild and I thought its very successful, and so I thought I could have a good time as well as provide a good time for others.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I would like to thank everyone working hard on this and using the time to read this.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). No. But I have talked to Ushira a lot about this and he/she helped me a lot.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes, and im willing to follow them.
Back to top Go down
Chicknaw

PostSubject: Withdrawing sorry..   <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:03 am

Hey again guys, I'm sorry but I think I've thought this through and I think that 3 raids/week as a MUST is a little too much for me, and I'm going to travel in 2 weeks for 1 month so I'm not going to be active. However, I might consider applying some other time when I am able to satisfy your rules. Thank you, Chicknawy.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP    <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:35 am

Hi. Don't consider applying again.

If 3 days is too much it will always be too much and you will end up getting kicked.

Enjoy your vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP    <Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Chicknawy - Druid - Feral DPS / PVP
Page 1 of 1