Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> zortaz MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zortaz

<Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> zortaz MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS    <Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:59 pm

1. Your age. 21

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? very fluent santa
3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes

4. Your character name. zortaz

5. Your class. warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zortaz

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
80 destro warlock, 5,3 K gs : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zuflix

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
ashes of war, they disband.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Trial of the crusader : clear both 10 & 25
trial of the grand crusader : 3/5 in 25 and 4/5 in 10
Icecrown citadel : 10/12 norm and 6 hm's in 10m)&(did lord marrowgar HC in 25m)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Protection

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
stable connection
about 30 Ms
60fps
13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I want to join with my IRL friend 'xivaie ' a holy paladin thats going to apply also.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I have mining 450. ATM I have Shadow's Edge and I would like to get shadowmourne also so if you want me to join your 25 man ICC raids you will need to reserve them for me. Else I will only join your 10 man raids, otherways I will make my own 25ICC PuG to get the shards for shadowmourne.
15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Nope
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes I did read them all and they're okay.

Thanks for reading & your time.
Back to top Go down
zortaz

PostSubject: i want to add an UI also so u see how i play (it is in tanking LK )   <Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

<Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  D:\Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\Screenshots\WoWScrnShot_070610_234511
(internet addres )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> zortaz MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS    <Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:51 pm

zortaz wrote:
14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I have mining 450. ATM I have Shadow's Edge and I would like to get shadowmourne also so if you want me to join your 25 man ICC raids you will need to reserve them for me. Else I will only join your 10 man raids, otherways I will make my own 25ICC PuG to get the shards for shadowmourne.

You are a real team player: "Give me the shards or i will pug !". Well I wish you good luck with your PuGs.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Ah and just so you know, no one in our guild needs them at the moment so you would have had them ... but I don't like this kind of attitude.
Back to top Go down
zortaz

PostSubject: answer on attitude   <Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 pm

well, I only wanted to say if I couldn't get them, i would just make my own ICC's untill i got shadowmourne and then raid with you guys didnt mend to be a bit arrogant but still, its up to you i want to help u guys as u can see im pretty geared i have vent and stuff just wanted to say i can also make my pugs untill shadowmourne if needed if anyone else would get the shard.
still if u need a prot warrior /w zortaz ingame or something gl with the guild if not Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> zortaz MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS    <Declined> zortaz  MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> zortaz MS :Prot warrior 6.1 GS OS : Fury warrior 5.8 GS
Page 1 of 1