Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ingemar

<Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot   <Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 am

Please note that this is strictly an application for Cataclysm.

1. 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

Very fluent as I'm half English.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

Yes

4. Your character name.

Ingemar

5. Your class.

Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Planning on playing as fury seeing as how it is the best (imo) and enjoy playing it the most, however, I will of course adjust if any other spec become more viable.

Armory is kinda irrelevant but,

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

Irrelevant but of course if needed in cata I will.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

I previously played on Frostmane in a pvp/semi-pve orientated guild called "EN KULA", left to play with friends (hence this character was born) and left my old account frozen. In early wotlk I also did pve in a guild known as Equinox on Kor'gall. I was in there through naxx, malygos and ulduar and left because of server migration.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

In vanilla I have killed everything besides naxx in which I have killed instructor, anub and maexxna. In tbc I focused more on school thus I only killed the entire karazhan, gruul's lair and magtheridon's lair. In wotlk I have as previously stated killed naxx, mallygos and ulduar. I have also done toc and everything in icc besides lich king. I have also done some bosses on 10 man heroic such as marrowgar, deathspeaker. gunship and sindragosa.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

Depends (of course) on the situation, however I feel like I can contribute to the guild on a lot of levels. I can play a leader role if needed, I can play the role of just a solid raider, in my book it all comes down to the situation.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

My comp specs are not an issue, neither is my connection. I'm currently on a 100/100 fibre connection and my computer is way above necessary to play World of Warcraft. If you feel like you really need my specs I will of course edit this application.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

I basically saw the post in general/trade and spoke some with Denéthor and decided to give it a shot since I know that unforgiven is a strong uprising guild.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I am generally a very pleasant and straight forward guy whom you can sit up pretty much all night and chit chat about nothing of relevence. I am also very dedicated in what I do and I believe that I can really become an asset to this guild. I'm not really that good in this "describing myself" thingy but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

Unfortunately not.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Of course.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael
Back to top Go down
Ingemar

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot   <Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 am

Might aswell toss in a word to let you know that I am waiting with professions untill cata in order to see what's best suited for a warrior when that time comes.

Regards,

Michael
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot   <Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:44 pm

I want to know if you just wish to raid in Cataclysm and be invited now or be invited only in Cataclysm?

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Ingemar

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot   <Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Well I'd prefer to be invited now so that I can get to know you guys beforehand, but of course this is up to you.

Regards,

Michael
Back to top Go down
Ingemar

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot   <Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Application cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot   <Declined> Cataclysm Application  > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Cataclysm Application > Ingemar - Warrior - Fury/Prot
Page 1 of 1