Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerinae

<Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology   <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:24 am

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Fluent in written, a slight speech impediment, but that is usualy not a problem unless I speak to fast (I tend to speak fast, just hit me if that happens)

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes

4. Your character name.
Zerinae

5. Your class.
Warlock

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
My main spec is affliction with demonology as offspec. I donīt min switching between the specs, they kinda do the same thing with a slight twist.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zerinae
(could not get the URL tag to work, so Iīll just leave it like this I guess)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
No, but I am working on an elemental shaman who is at 71.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I returned to the game from a hiatus recently and decided to go with a new account on an RL mates server.
My old guild on Doomhammer fell apart due to the leaders leaving the game.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I started playing in beta, so I have raid experience on everything from vanilla + TBC and a little bit of WotLK.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
In raids I throw shiny things on mobs that make them explode.
In guild Iīm a helpful guy who likes grouping to do quests/dungeons/PvP/raids.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

AMD Athlon X2 6000+ x64b
4GB RAM
GeForce 8800 GTS 512mb
Windows 7 64bit

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

Saw the shout-out in-game and decided to check it out, looking at the rules makes me think this is a good place for me to hang out.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Free healthstones for everyone.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

I donīt think so, no.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yes, ofc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology   <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm sorry but your gear has the wrong enchants. That makes me think you have no knowledge about your class.

Thank you for your time, your application is declined.

Back to top Go down
Zerinae

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology   <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 am

My gear has the wrong enchants as I have been using my own stuff to level my enchanting while grinding gold for real enchants.

Kinda useless to say as Ive already been declined, but I want to defend myself when people say I donīt know how to play. I have played warlock since the beta so I know what Iīm doing.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology   <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Zerinae wrote:
My gear has the wrong enchants as I have been using my own stuff to level my enchanting while grinding gold for real enchants.

Kinda useless to say as Ive already been declined, but I want to defend myself when people say I donīt know how to play. I have played warlock since the beta so I know what Iīm doing.

If you used your own gear to level up your enchanting skill that doesn't mean that you don't know how to play your class. It means you don't know how to play this game at all.

You could have been playing this game with 3 years it has launched. You just played it to have fun not to be in a serious guild it seems.

So nice job defending yourself and making all of us laugh. We thank you for that.

P.S. Was it hard to buy some grey items from a vendor and build your enchanting on those items? If we needed you to join our guild and be taken in a raid with us, than what? Would have you meleed the bosses with +3 damage on weapon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology   <Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Zerinae - Warlock - Affliction/Demonology
Page 1 of 1