Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inseea

<Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction   <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am

1. Your age. 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I can easily talk, write and listen to english and understand. I'm able to speak in vent and write in chat:)

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes.

4. Your character name. Inseea

5. Your class. Warlock

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. Main specc atm is Affliction, mostly just since I'm trying it out. I used to be destruction but I can play any specc you want depending on buff ect. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Inseea

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) I got two lvl 80 hordes, a Warrior and a Druid. Atm I'm lvling up a Death Knight on ravencrest. He'll be lvl 80 soon and then I can start tank^^

Armory link warrior: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Fargir

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No:(

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? My last guild was Warmongers on shattered hand (on my warrior). I left since when 3.3.2 got out I became tired of wow and I stoed playing. Previously I've been in Infernal Destruction (Disband) on my warlock and Exertion (transfered from that crap server:P) on my warrior.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla: didn't play hardcore
TBC : SSC 4/6 TK 3/4 MH 3/5 BT I think it was like 3 bosses down or something.
Wotlk: Halion 25/10 0/1 ICC 25 6/12 ICC 10 6/12 ToC 25 5/5 ToC 10 5/5 Ulduar 25/10 13/13 + 5 hms (before 3.3.2) Naxx 25/10 Full clear

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I'm the dps that always give 100% in every try and do good dps. My role it the guild is simply to have a fun time and hopefully spread that feeling;)

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Got a new gaming comp. 40 fps in dala on full graphicsettings. Good internet connections, I never get dc.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? You seems to be a guild who wanna raid end gaming content and I'm looking for an hordcore raiding guild again since I quitted wow. You seems to have high goals and I'm hopeing to be a part of reaching them:)

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I'm very experienced in hardcore raiding even tho I've had a break for almost a year now. My gear isn't "best in slot" but I think you are looking for good players rather then good geared players. I'll bring a good attitude to the guild. I've been in topsguilds on my servers and I love to progress and I hope I can do that with you in both wotlk and catalysm:) I'll be able to raid every day/hight so I won't have a bad attendens.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). No, not what I know.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction   <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Whisper me or Turiel in game for an invite.

P.S. You need some good trinkets badly, you have enough hit rating for 2 warlocks. You have 23.18% from gear, 3% from talents, that is 26.28%. You can get +3% from a shadow priest or a boomkin and 1% if you have a draenai in your party (that would be 30.28% hit). You only need 17% in total.
Back to top Go down
Inseea

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction   <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Ye I know my hit is way to much, tho I don't have any options atm:P but I'll get new gear with less hit asap:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction   <Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Inseea Warlock Affliction
Page 1 of 1