Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Orangebudgie - Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orange

<Accepted> Orangebudgie - Hunter Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Orangebudgie - Hunter   <Accepted> Orangebudgie - Hunter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 pm

1. Your age. 17

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? My primary languge so i speak it pretty good Very Happy

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yep i have both

4. Your character name. Orangebudgie

5. Your class. Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Orangebudgie

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Legion&cn=Awsomeness

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Yep i got 1812 rating yesterday in 5v5 and getting wrathful weapon now Very Happy my current resistance is with all resi gear on is 1211

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I was in Time is Mana it was on Burning Legion it was number 1 guild on the relem but i moved to ravencrest because more world pvp and alot nicer people i was also in Hellfire Clan and Hellfire Crew, also Time is Mana got eu's first down Totgc 25 man hc or worlds first im not sure.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Vanilla wow i was a total noob i admit it i had no idea what to do Razz but in tbc i was a pvp player and fun player Wotlk i am serious player i do vanilla wow raids and bc raids to see what it was like and for the achviments and for fun. Smile i currently have downed Naxx 10/25 ulduar(In Progess) Totgc 10 man downed Totc 10/25 man downed and icc 10 man progressing lich king but then left my guild to move to Ravencrest also have 6 bosses downed in icc 25 and 4 bosses down in icc 10 man hc RS Progressing.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I am a dps and i have 450 Enginnering and 450 Tailoring(No fee on proffestions if you let me in the guild Razz). I also bring Epic Arrows, Flasks, Elixars and Scrolls to every and any wotlk instance.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I am using Direct x 11 with Ati Radeon 5970
Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64x2 Dual Core Processors 5200+ (2 CPUs), -2.7GHz
Memory 2048 RAM

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I just moved relem and heard alot about this guild so hopefully i get lucky and get to speak to you guys very soon Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? If there anything you want to know just /w me ingame about talents/glyphs proffestions ect. Smile

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Togapi

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yep its all good with me
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Orangebudgie - Hunter
Page 1 of 1