Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gisatenu

<Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc   <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:20 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I won't say i got super imba english skillz but i think what i know is enough for me to understand what others want and for others to understand what i want.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
yes.

4. Your character name.
Gisatenu

5. Your class.
priest.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Main spec - Holy , OS - Disc (usualy im in my pvp spec but i dont have any problem with changing it for a raid.)
but - i realy prefer being Holy coz for me there's a huge diffrence in fun playing those specs at PVE.
armory : eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Gisatenu

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
nope.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
no.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Truth(Tarren Mill) - its on another server and i left them because i migrated to ravencrest with my friends.( btw this is my previous GM singing while he's drunk ROFL..^^ )
Omega - i'm gonna leave them because they stopped raiding and they're kindda social guild right now.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I began my WoW career at patch 2.2 and in the TBC i've raided almost everything exept BT coz i got banned with my hunter then...)
in WotLK i've been playing since the release till' patch 3.2 release (naxx, eoe, ulduar) and now i'm back to kick this LK's ASS.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
keep ppl alive, and make ppl enjoy while spanking bosses' asses.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
mouse - razer deathadder (3500 dpi version), screen - 26' full HD, keyboard - some logitech shit, graphic card - geforece 8600 ( i know its old but its enough for me i'm not having any FPS drops.) idk if that's enough , if u need more info. just ask.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
umm... just being intrested after seeing post at trade chat. lol

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
i'm intending to show almost at all the raids. and i have alot of time for them.
i got Alchemy (transmutation master) and JC 450 skill in both. and i can make the raid sockets and flasks with no fee ( just bring me the mats).
** i got only one problem with the time schedule - at mondays and thursdays i wont be home between 19:00-21:00, except that i can raid every day from 16:00 to 12:00 (server time)

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
no.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes i read all of them. and i got only 1 problem.. i'm currently sharing my acoutn with my realife friend (but he's only playing when im at work and he's only doinf BGs and heroics) so there isn't a chance he'll log me out in a middle of encounter or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Gisatenu

PostSubject: reply   <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 pm

BTW - i just wanted to add that if u want i have no problem with respecing to sahdow.
but only if u promiss that u'll help me gear up as that spec.

and one last thing - i like the song at the homepage. Razz
i like apocalyptica's covers for metallica's songs. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc   <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm

Whisper me or Turiel in game for an invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc   <Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Gisatenu - Priest - Holy / Disc
Page 1 of 1