Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zots

<Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc   <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 pm

1. Your age. I'm 19 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? it should be alright Smile

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes, yes and yes

4. Your character name. Zots

5. Your class. Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . My main specc at the moment is holy, but i've been thinking of going disc. at the moment my off specc is disc Pvp, if i get in i'll change my off specc to either disc pve or shadow pve, it just haven't been needed since i've been pugging for a few months now.
Link to the armory profile:

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? Not at the moment, i've lived in the states for a few years, so i've been playing on US servers, when i mooved back to europe a few months ago, i created a new EU account, and rolled priest agien.(yes i rolled the same class as i had on my US account)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? nope, haven't realy been nescesary Smile

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Well, in Vanilla i cleared MC, Bwl, ZG, AQ 20 and a few bosses in AQ 40.
in TBC i cleared Kara, gruul, ZA, maggy, SSC, TK, a few bosses in MH and a few in BT. In WOTLK i started out pretty hardcore, clearing both the EoE 6 min achiev and OBS 2d pretty fast, and naxx too of course. then i made my first WoW break 'till Ulduar came out, that went pretty smooth too even though i never downed Yogg, that mean basterd (excuse my languege). then ToC came out and i made it through Togc 10 a few times, a tribute to mad skill 10 too. Togc 25 didn't go that well tbh, my guild had some problems setting up a good 25 man raid, but we made it through at cleared it once or twice i think. then suddenly during the Toc times i had to moove back to europe, took me some time to lvl a whole new character, gearing it up etc. so i haven't realy been doing that much icc (yet). i've only cleared what i have on my priest (7/12 in 25 and 8/12 in the 10 man version)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Well, my role in the guild is what ever you want it to be, i can be very helpfull if people need some enchants or tailoring stuff i'll gladly help out. My role in the raid is just, being a raid healer(as long as i'm holy) do what ever the raid leader says, do my job you know Smile

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. I have a very good computer, gtx 295 graphic card etc. and VERY stabil internet-connection. don't even worry about this question tbh ^^

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? well, i think i'm ready to raid agien, i realy want to start being a bit more social in-game. i just saw your recruitment thing in the trade chat and thought, Hey! that looks great Very Happy

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? nah your questions pulled the most of it out of me Very Happy i'm enchanter/tailor

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). nope, not what i know off atleast Wink

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yes i've read them, and i think they seem pretty fair and yes i'm willing to follow them
Back to top Go down
Zots

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc   <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:06 pm

on snap, looks like i forgot a question!

What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
well, it's not very relevant because you proberbly don't know any US guilds Wink but i've been in the same guild for like, 2 years during my time on the US servers, i simply leaved because i(as said) mooved back to europe. during the time on my priest i haven't realy been in any serius guilds. the one i'm in now is just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc   <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk please.

Until then this application is pending.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc   <Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Zots - Priest - pve holy/pvp disc
Page 1 of 1