Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faithles

<Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:35 am

1. Your age. My current age is 31

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Could say its very decent Smile

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? ofcourse cant without it actualy in wow

4. Your character name. Faithlessz

5. Your class. Retribution (main) Holy (offspec) both well geared.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the &quot part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) Feral Tank 5800++ GS Tank inc LK and some HM 7/12

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? nope nothing

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Been on aggramar for 4 years , recently joined ravenCRASH becuase its way more active and fun to play on. Also allways been in 1 off the hardcore guilds on aggramar called NERF.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Done all raid only never been in first naxxramas actualy , in WOTLK experieced in both 10 and 25 icc , done 7/12 HM but do know all tactics up to LK him self in both normal and HM.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Decent skilled active raid person who allways comes prepared + ontime.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Pentium 4 I7 cpu with 4GB ddr3 with ATI radeon H5970 and very stable connection 10/mbit

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? @ some evening it came to my mind that i did enough pugs and now its time to be part of guild Wink

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Just so you know i am very active could come and raid 5/7 each week. (know most say that but actualy i really can raid each day.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). nobody damn :S

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? just did and i totaly aggree Smile
Back to top Go down
Inseea

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 am

Looks like a very good application, very serious written and you seem to be experienced with good gear!

Up to officers but I vote for you:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Inseea wrote:
Looks like a very good application, very serious written and you seem to be experienced with good gear!

Up to officers but I vote for you:)

Must aggree on that.
Only thing is that i must have cathed you on the armory while you are in pvp gear.
Can you log out on pve plz, so we can have a look (unless the officiers already did ofc.)

Greetz & good luck
Back to top Go down
Faithles

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Added you on my friends list iseea.When you will be online will contact you in game becuase currently playing 2s arenas with good friend bounce
Back to top Go down
faithles

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:17 pm

did put my pve retribution gear on so armory should update anytime soon. Not online today untill like 22:00 gametime so will contact you guys also in game when i am online Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

faithles wrote:
did put my pve retribution gear on so armory should update anytime soon. Not online today untill like 22:00 gametime so will contact you guys also in game when i am online Wink

Thx for doing that so quickly.
I had a look at the gear, it is not the best available atm to be honest. But , you do know what you are doing with your gear etc.
And i had a litle chat with you in the game, you seem te me like a serious player.

You also had a tank available to join if i remember correct.

I leave this in the hands of the officers now.
Good luck.
Back to top Go down
faithles

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah i know my current gear isnt the best balance yet need to sort out the expertise bit + get some better T10.0 parts to balance my overall stats a bit better. Also like i told you yesterday about the feral tank keylogger i could always come if you ever going to lack tank or something.Will check back later to see if i made it to this guild thanks for reply and hope to see you guys soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Interesting achievements for such low gear. I am wandering if you've completed these achievements as Retribution or as Holy?

Waiting for a reply,

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
faithles

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Been Healer on Aggramar for like 4 years or something but really wanted to tryout the retribution build on paladins as you can guess after 4 years playing healer it starts to get boring after wile , but you could always use me as healer if your like short on healing and sins icc 10 HM are mostly done in 2 healer setup + offspec healer i could always help when 3 healers is required. Btw i could say as dps i am not newbee or something its just my current gear not to great balanced out yet but that will come in near future.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Whisper me in-game for an invitation.

Accepted.

Turiel,

Guild Master of Unforgiven
Back to top Go down
faithles

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 am

Will contact you on monday and thank you for your support and trust Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)   <Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Retribution paladin (skilled) (active)
Page 1 of 1