Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holker

<Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution   <Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:56 pm

1. Your age.

I'm 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

In my written English grammar misspellings may occur, but it is rarely fatal for the understanding
My spoken English is better than my written English, but but accent may suffer from the fact, that I'm not born in an English speaking country.
My understanding of spoken English is very fine. It have not occurred that i didn't understand any tactics given over f.x. Ventrilo

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

I have a headset which include a microphone and speakers. Right now I'm using Ventrilo daily.

4. Your character name.

Cocay

5. Your class.

Paladin

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

I'm protection as main spec and hope to continue as protection in cataclysm. My off spec is so far retribution, but as you may see on armory i have not talented my off spec. That is because I'm not sure of what it should be yet. I do not have a problem of my off spec being holy instead, if that is what is most needed.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

I have Tristar 80 Druid, Balance and planing of going healer off spec.

I have Eathron 80 Priest, I do not use it much more, but I will level it in cataclysm. And I have no problem playing it if a priest is much needed for a raid

I have Ceeh 80 Shaman, It is atm on the realm Outland, but maybe I'll move to Ravencrest if much needed, but i rather play my other chars first.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

No, have not needed it in WOTLK

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

I have not played serious in a while so can't remember much.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

In Vanilla I have very little experience since, as the time a found a raiding guild TBC launched. So almost all my experience is in TBC and WotLK.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

I am not the raid leader type or I do not prefer to be. I will try to find tactics online if needed, but I will adapt to what raid leader is saying.
In the guild I like to be social with other players.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Quad core 3,4 GHz
4,0 GB RAM
XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB

Internet-connection: 4mb/0,5mb

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

I hope to progress fast in cataclysm, since it is interesting to compete with other guilds.
And Unforgiven seems like a guild that wants to progress and be in the elite of the server.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Well I'm 18 living in Denmark. I would like to join this guild together with my friends Ironhorse, Yakosu and and dirge(something)
My time is GMT +1

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

no

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

The rules are fine, and therefore I do not see a problem following them.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

<Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution   <Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Contact me in-game for an invitation.

Welcome to Unforgiven!

Guild Master Turiel
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Cocay, -Paladin, -Protection/Retribution
Page 1 of 1