Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeffa

<Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:49 pm

1. Your age.
19 Years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Pretty good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes, I do. And I can se all versions of ventrilo!

4. Your character name.
Zeffa

5. Your class.
Death Knight

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the
Well, my mainspec is Unholy DPS, offspec is Frost DPS. I can do around same DPS with both specs, but if I get better weaposn to frost I can do alot more with frost, since frost is the spec that does most DPS single target. Ive tried out blood but blood only becomes viable if i stack with ArP, and I aint regemming for trying it! I like unholy and frost, and I will stay with those 2!
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zeffa

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Nope. But I did play my friends mage before if that counts, that was the character I got most ICC experience in, there I got 9/12 25 and also 10/12 10man, just gunship hc. eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&cn=Samejenta
Well hes char got hacked and the char aint on armory any more >.<

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Nope. And its no need for resistance gear atm!

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I was in a guild here called Friends of the Past, but we did only managed to do 6/12 and we didnt had enought members for raids, we had to pug like 2-3, and I dont like pugs! (Or I do like pugs if they are well organized, since I got my kingslayer in a pug Razz)

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Didnt played in TBC and Vanilla, but in WotLK I got 5/5 ToC10/25 4/5 ToGC10. and cleared half of Naxx, and 2 bosses in Ulduar.
and 9/12 icc 10/25 @ my friends mage!

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Epic Melee DPS! Very Happy I will change my spec depending on the fight, a fight like putricide with a lot of movement unholy will always beat it! but fights like deathbringer were I can just stand still and chill,. frost is so fucking epic!

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I got a pretty good computer, and here comes the specifications:
8GB 1600MHz Kingston ValueR Ram.
AMD Phenom Processor overclocked from 3.4GHz to 3.8GHz, my PC dont even crash with such overclocking.
Radeon HD 5870 Graphic Card
Watercooled GPU and CPU
CM Storm Scout Case (bought bigger fans than normal)
My PC is very cold, my CPU is at 50 degrees
GPU is at 70 degrees.
My PC can do 100+ FPS everytime I play, with graphics at Ultra.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
It sounds like a pretty good guild, and for the first time in my life it was a guild with a HIGH need of DK's. And I want a guild which is able to alot of heroics in 10man and clear whole ICC25 normal! Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Yes, I want to join this guild because im now kingslayer in 10man and I want to do heroics. sadly most pugs fail on heroics so I dont want to pug anymore on heroics!
Well my current progress is
ICC10 - 12/12 - HM 3/12 (marrow, ship and rot)
ICC25 - 6/12 - HM 1/12 (ship)

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Nope, I dont think so. but I talked to frederique. Since I was in this guild before, and I got kicked because I puged, but seriously I hope you understand why I did pug. We werent enough members to do ICC10, because you had kicked alot of members, and you have already done ICC that week! And I really hope you would like to have me back! because you are in need of DK DPSes High! and Im a good DK DPS able to join you and fuck all bosses in ICC! Wink I explained the whole situation to frederique, and he told me to rewrite my apply and write that I have talked to him and tell you about the situation. And now I have done! And I really hope you want me to come back to the guild!

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
yes, Ive read all the guild rules, I will follow them and Im looking forward to join the guild if you accept my apply ofc!

Thanks for reading!

-Zeffa
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:06 pm

We always had enough people for 10 man, and we never stopped people to pug when we decided not to do ICC. Besides the fact that you lied in your application you made a failure guild and now have seen how hard it is to run one and have stolen our guild rules.

Thank you for your time, good luck with your pugs.

Declined,

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel.
Back to top Go down
Zeffa

PostSubject: :D   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:37 pm

what did I lie about in my application? Smile
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:04 pm

With exactly what I've answered in my first reply. Don't bother writing again because I'm sure I won't do so replying.
Back to top Go down
Zeffa

PostSubject: :))   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 am

Well, Im not lying about that I got kicked from the guild because I puged. we were 14 guild members in the guild, you had already done ICC the week I joined. And then I got kicked because Im puging? wtf..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:56 pm

Since I was the one who kicked you and a shaman named Elèctric from the guild that day I owe you an explanation, I guess.

Our guild message of the day stated clearly "Do not PUG ICC 10!". I don't know how we could make it clearer than that. We had only Lich King left in ICC 10. I asked politely in the guild chat why you were making a pug for ICC 10. You said we "did" ICC 10 that week and you will raid with us when "we have a core". That was not true since we had 1 (one) boss left in ICC 10. If you are a sane person you consider a lie something which is not true.

Now for the fun part: When you enter a guild you accept all the rules. A member has privileges but he also has obligations. The only thing you should care when you are in a guild is guild progress. If you are asked to join a raid for one boss you should do so. You should not worry about your gear, emblems or other things, the only thing you need to worry about is being on time at raids. If you have been accepted in our guild that means WE NEED YOU as you are with your current gear and experience. Let us worry about gearing you up. You need to think about what's better for the guild and not about what is better for yourself and if you can't do that your place is not here.

Thank you for your time, sorry it didn't work out for you in our guild.

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
Zeffa

PostSubject: Thanks   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:24 pm

Thanks, for the explaination!
Good luck with the guild!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight   <Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Zeffa, Human, Unholy/Frost DPS, Death Knight
Page 1 of 1