Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moose

<Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire   <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:54 pm

1. Your age.
Currently 21 will be 22 in December!

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
Im English so I would hope Im able to speak it!

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes I have spent the last 6 years of my life using a ventrilo server with my friends. The microphone is a little quiet though even on max volume so people would probably need to add special effects to hear me properly!

4. Your character name.
Moosemage

5. Your class.
Mage

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Currently my main spec is Arcane as it scales well with lower end gear, once in better gear fire becomes more viable, but I am willing to play any! The current spec in Armory will change once I begin raiding, as I will be removing slow as a talent but while I farm heroics its still useful.

armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Moosemage

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Yes Currently I have: Feral Druid (Boomkin currently on armory)) -

Priest - Main Spec PvE Disc off spec PVP Shadow -

(Currently on an Unsubscribed account)
Alliance Feral Druid -
Elemental Shaman / Resto -

I Also have 3 DKs all Level 80 not going to link them however as I do not play them.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Non

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I have not been part of a raiding guild for a while but I will name the ones that are worth mentioning in the previous PvE section below.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Vanilla I was a PvP farmer on a hunter didn't clear any PvE content really. TBC I was harcore on the Original raid content clearing it all on my priest (Linked above) with 2 Guilds <BMF> then created my own guild called exposure which was a feeder guild to BMF. (We took low geared people built them up in the smaller easier raids ready for 25mans). WOTLK I re joined BMF to clear all the original content from WOTLK, I then moved to Equilibrium who were a top guild at the time on Dunemaul EU to farm all the content. I then took a break from wow until returning at the launch of ICC however as of yet I have only cleared 4 Bosses in ICC, I have also cleared ToC 10 and 25 man on all characters.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
My role I am a ranged dps so that means stay away from the fire and press the DPS buttons!

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Q6600, 6 GIG RAM, 2 TB HDD, 9600GT & GT220. 24 Meg connection with a 2 Meg upload speed, once of the best in the UK.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I wish to join a raiding guild and clear all the current content both 10 and 25 man and saw the guild advertising in trade.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Currently my gear is still rubbish however I only hit 80 on 09/08/2010 so considering im almost full badge gear the gear up process is going well, and I am going to continue doing so. I hope that the gear will not put you off and that my experience and the speed at which I am gearing up will be a positive! Also the blue gems currently in my gear will change there were no epic ones at the time I required gems!

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No I do not know anybody in the guild.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
yes absolutely.

I would like to thank you for reading my application and I look forward to reading all your comments, apologies for quite a boring application I never really know how to write them!
Back to top Go down
Moose

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire   <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Sorry Links didn't work for the other characters.

Shaman: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Drmoose
Druid Alliance: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&cn=Skyee
Druid Horde: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Drmoose
Priest: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&cn=Apocalypsse
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire   <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Please whisper me in-game for a talk.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire   <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Accepted as casual until you gear up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire   <Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Moosemage - Mage - Arcane/Fire
Page 1 of 1