Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xlima

<Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Empty
PostSubject: <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.   <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:45 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
very well

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes i got microphone and headset. And i am able to speak on Ventrilo.

4. Your character name.
Xlima

5. Your class.
Warrior Protection

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 character ? (armory links)
Yes. But its on another realm on horde.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Yes. and it is fully enchantet and gems is full to

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
It was a very nice guild in the social way, but in the raidway they was not active. and i kinda miss to be raiding with guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
WotLK icc10 8/12 and on 25m i got 4/25. been raiding alot ulduar(9bosses. few hardmodes but was on Zilthura)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Ohh. i dont really know. but it is pretty good

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Sounded interesting.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Alittle information about protection spec.? Im set with a special spec to build maxx Treath. Cuz im still alittle low gear to go over to the normal warrior tanking spec, that gives some more dps. And about myself as person im a very easy person to understand and talk with.. And i got a pretty good Game understanding

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes i have. Its sound fair to me. So no problem.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xlima

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.   <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Forgot number 11. Sorry about that.

But in my view. I am tank. and got most exp on MT when it comes to bosses beetwen 1-7 in Iccrown Citadel 10man.
In 25mans i have only been on as the 3rd tank..

Sorry about missing number 11

Xlima
Back to top Go down
Zots

Zots

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.   <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Well, the application looks alright, but you are pretty low geared, and i do not like your cloak!!!
i don't know if it's a mistake but it's a dps cloak. (and it's not enchanted either)
it seems like you know what you are doing, but you realy need some better gear! - (and a bit more effort in your application would've been great)
and then a last thing, why mining?
anyways, it's not me to decide, i just thought i wanted to make a comment.
(and you should maybe take a look at #16)
Zots
Back to top Go down
Xlima

PostSubject: Thanks for the comment   <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Hello. Yes i was a mistake. Forgot to chance it from my dps spec.
But yes, i know i am abit low geart. but it aint that much.
But thanks for your comment. It only make me better to get other peaple's opinion.

Xlima
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.   <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 am

Well tbh i'm not really thrilled about your application.
It seems like you didnt put enough time in this man, your answers are very briefly & mostly vague.

I had a look at your armory link, and even tough gear isnt the main aspect on wich we base our conclussion i still misss some thing with you. You could get a better plate, better wrists, only by crafting them even. You also miss an enchant on your cloak.

That being said, you do have an idea what you are doing with your gear & setup. You didnt gem stam all the way becouse you wanted to be hitcapped etc i assume (7% +1% from dranei). Wich is a good thing you did there.

I've seen more intresting applications than this one, nevertheless i wish you all the best.
I'm guessing you'll get an answer from our gm tomorow (since its already kinda late atm)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.   <Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Pending> Xlima. Warrior Tank.
Page 1 of 1