Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whacko

<Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank   <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 am

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?

My writing is better then speaking, but i can speak english good anough so every1 can understand me.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

Yes i have and can speak on vent.

4. Your character name.

My main character is Whacko , but i have 2 other 80 alts: Deathstop->Priest, Overloader->Mage

5. Your class.

My main is Death Knight.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

Main spec is Frost dps and off spec(s) Blood tank or Unholy dps.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&cn=Whacko (the DK)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&cn=Deathstop (the Priest, it may be in pvp gear or in Disc gear)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al'Akir&cn=Overloader (the Mage, didnged a week ago or so, didn't had time to gear him)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

Nop, but i used to have when i was raiding Ulduar.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

Ok let's see, I had like 3-4 guilds when i was with my dk on Realm Marigos (one of the guilds was the third on that realm when Ulduar was up -> Serendipity) there were different reasons of why i left them, some because they were not good anough for me, some because i had to help a friend to make a new guild and more things like those. When i transfered my main character (Whacko) on Al'akir, i was in a romanian guild for 2-3 months, but it got disbanded and left, now i'm in the forth or fifth guild on the server at progress in ICC 25 HC. I'm still in it now.Razz

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

I started playing in TBC so i don't have any progress at lvl 60, only at 70 and 80 in the Vanilla raids.
In TBC i played Hunter at Ally and i did only Kara and Grull cuz there were 3 months left of TBC and WotLK comed.
In WotLK i have done all the raids. ICC 10 cleared with my alt Deathstop (the priest) except sindragosa. ICC 10 HC got like 5 bosses. ICC 25 7 bosses, ICC 25 HC 6 bosses.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

My role in the guild is to help my guild make as much progress as possible and never fuck it up or giving lame excuses. Razz

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

AMD Athlon x2 2.4 GHz (overclocked at 2.5 GHz)
3 GB DDR II - 800 MHz
nVidia GF 8600 GTS 256 mb 128 bits
250 GB HDD
20 MB internet connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

The reason i'm choosing this is because i wan't to play at Ally cuz i got sick of Horde and i heard that this guild will be perfect for me.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Yes, last year i had this bad luck that when i joined new guilds, after 1 month they got disbanded, so what i wan't to say is, if i get in the guild, i hope we can keep the guild at least an year or so. Razz

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

As i'm new on this realm and just started a new char (Warrior) i don't know any1 from the guild.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

Yes i did and the answer is "red".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank   <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 am

Whacko wrote:

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

As i'm new on this realm and just started a new char (Warrior) i don't know any1 from the guild.

Hey man, thx for the apply.

When are you planning on transferring?

I had a look at your armory & you got it all sorted pretty nice.
Your experience in icc is also vet acceptable.

Greetz,
Fré

Back to top Go down
Whacko

PostSubject: <Pending> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank   <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Well the thing is that i won't transfer any characters here, i'v started a new char on your realm (Warrior).
I know that you guys would say that you won't wait that much time for me to get to lvl 80 and gear up for at least ICC 10, but WotLK isn't over yet and i have time to lvl it + the reason i made the apply now is because i wanted to know if i'm good anough for your guild so i know if i continue lvl-ing this char or find other server, or just quit it and stay at hord.
W8-ing for more questions/answeres.
Back to top Go down
Whacko

PostSubject: <Pending> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank   <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 am

k, change of plans, leveling a dk because it's the class i know to play the most and it's easyer and faster to level it. char name Acharya.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank   <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

If you have applied with a character that means you want to join with it. Leveling a class and gearing it up requires time. We can not tell you what classes we will need in the future. If you change your mind to transfer your character with which you have applied you will be accepted. Until than, you are declined.

Good Luck.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank   <Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Whacko - Al'akir - DPS - Frost DPS/Blood Tank
Page 1 of 1