Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Ele shaman apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Throntar

<Accepted> Ele shaman apply Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Ele shaman apply   <Accepted> Ele shaman apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm

. Your age.
18 years

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I would say my english is pretty fluent =D

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes my wired microphone is atm in Sweden, i forgot it on holiday but it is on the way back to me. but still have a decent mic i can use.

4. Your character name.
Throntark

5. Your class.
Shaman

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Elemental is my Main Specc. always have been. my off specc is more what mood i am in =D if i wanna pvp i respecc my resto into ele pvp. else im resto pve offspecc. and my resto gear is almost as good as my ele gear. tho i need some resto rings instead of hit rating ones =(
7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Yes i have an 80 Feral tank / boomkin druid on Talnivarr as horde. will tho be migrated in the start of september and become alliance.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
nope.. actually not.. ima shaman. i do totem =P

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Uhm. im in Syntaxerror now. it's a good guild. i like it alot. but i like to play with my mates. atm. Rebirtdwarf is runnign an apply. =D

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Never played Vanilla .. but played feral tank in Tbc with some succes.

Karazhan - CLEAR
Zul'Aman - CLEAR
Grull - CLEAR
Maggy - CLEAR
TK - CLEAR
SSc, BT and SWP wasen't on my list. =(

WOTLK

Naxx 10/25 - CLEAR (Undying aswell)
OS3D 10/25 - CLEAR
Ulduar 10 - 9/14
Toc 10/25 - CLEAR
ToGC 10 - 4/5
ICC 10 - surprisingly only 11/12 (Got LK on shaman and Putri on druid. only missing Sindragosa but tried this on 25 man with SyntaxError)
ICC25 - 9/12
Icc10HC - 3/12 (Festergut,Rotface and Lootship. familiar with Saurfang, Marrowgar and Deathwhisper

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Always good at progress. I pop heroism which makes me godlike ! and i always deliver max focus and and super much fun on the nice and calm raids !

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Playing on a laptop with a decent graphic card. my Internet connection is 100% stabil - 8Mbit cable.. never disconnected ! =O

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Rebirthdwarf is an Irl mate. and Syntaxerror have to many shamans

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Your raiding days is rather perfect for me. which is also a very good reaon ! =D

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
I don't tihnk so. i don't do much in puggin. if anyone should have been doing something with me, i believe they can =D

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Haven't read them yet.. but i am 99.9% sure i am willing to follow them and accept them. it's a part of being in a guild!
Back to top Go down
Throntar

PostSubject: links   <Accepted> Ele shaman apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&cn=Kelotar

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Throntark

- My druid is equally geared in both boomkin specc and feral tank specc =D
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ele shaman apply   <Accepted> Ele shaman apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 pm

I must say I'm glad to find an application with more effort put into it than I've seen in a while. You have ICC experience to match our progress without hampering us. I like that you seem to be an ambious loyal player eager to help guild progression. I would hope that are willing to respec your PvP to respec if needed to help guild progression, if our raid composition requires it.

Whisper me in game for a chat.
Back to top Go down
Throntar

PostSubject: reply   <Accepted> Ele shaman apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:02 pm

I am more than willing to respecc =D i liek playing resto. but i still need abit stuff.. ( 2 resto rings) before my resto gear is complete.. my resto gear is just as good my ele gear then. i do tho need some experience as resto but would be fun experiencing some new stuff in ICC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Ele shaman apply   <Accepted> Ele shaman apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Ele shaman apply
Page 1 of 1