Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> MM Hunter Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zizaka

<Declined> MM Hunter Apply Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
- pretty fluent i would say Surprised

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
- Able to use Vent yes, a mic? sadly no.. Cba buying one:/

4. Your character name.
- Zizaka

5. Your class.
- Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
- 7/57/7 .. OS is just a crap build .. Was borred so:p

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
- Nope (:

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
- Not at all I) Since its not needed for hte current content..

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
- The Obsidian Order on Aggramar. One of the oldest and most respected on Horde side:)
Leaving it since i moved to Ravencrest with a bounch of mates I) Was sad to leave.. But aggramar is a pretty dead server:/

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
- Vanilla:
MC / ZG / UBRS(Yes it was hard as hell when it came out, so worth mentioning:P) / BWL / AQ20 cleared. Some bosses in AQ40 aswell.
- TBC:
Kara / ZA / GL / ML / SSC / TK / BT / MH Cleared..
- WotlK:
Naxx / EOE / OS (+3D) 10/25 Cleared
Uld10/25 Not really done anything in uld.. But still got some achieves and bosses down I)
ToC10/25 - Cleared
TogC10/25 - Insanity on 10, 3/5 on 25
ICC10 - 11/12 normal 8/12 hc
ICC25 - 12/12 normal 11/12 HC. >.<
RS10 - Normal cleared, 2. phase on HC
RS25 - Normal cleared, 3. phase on HC

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Well... My role is to put ALOT of MD's on the tanks etc.. And basicly dont kill me self and do my part of the Dmg..

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Omg.. I have no clue?:/ I dont lag tho?=o

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
- Well u seem like a decent bounch.. And i dont really want to join a guild where we just farm the shit.. Its loads more fun to fight on a boss and FINALLY bring the bitch down:-o And i'd like to help / be a part of that:)

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
- Well.. Take a chance on me.. I might disapoint u, and i might not?:O

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
- Think not.. New to the server..

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
- Sir yes Sir!
Back to top Go down
Zizaka

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Heres the Armory link Smile

eu.wowarmo...;cn=Zizaka
Back to top Go down
Zizaka

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Zizaka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:53 am

Hey man,

First off all thanks for applying.
Your application is looking alright, even tough i'd like to see some more effort in general.
Your Gear, Gems & Enchants seems to be very much ok, you also have some nice experience in general.

Whisper me in-game for a small talk.

Greetz,
Fré
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Well a decent app I think, I like the part about 'not dying' thats usually preferable. Gearing wise I think you're going in the right direction (is the 4 set bonus not better than the ilvl277 head?). I like the fact you've got the achievments for 25 man and heroics as well its a great thing to have on your application, I would have expected maybe a few more pieces of 25 hc gear but we are progressing at a different stage at the moment. Drop Fre as whisper as he said.
Back to top Go down
Zizaka

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Well. Having more 277 isn't all.. The items gotta drop aswell.. But most of our hunter items never droppped;/ so when they finally did it was a major battle lol... But ye i kno the token set is better.. But as i said i used to be surv, in which case its not.. I am still farming for it, since i pretty much used my frosts on saronites to get some cash Smile Since i didn't really need em untill now:)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:22 pm

If you "Cba buying one" (a microphone that is) than we are not interested in you. Also other chats with you gave me a bad impression about your attitude.

I am therefor declining this application.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Zizaka

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:44 pm

So basicly u declined me for not having the cash to buy a mic atm ?:p since i really cba to buy some cheap shit which blows up in hte face every 2 weeks:o
But the other note, fair enough:) I am who i am, i cant change that Surprised
Best of luck (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> MM Hunter Apply   <Declined> MM Hunter Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> MM Hunter Apply
Page 1 of 1