Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kongen

<Declined> apply Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> apply   <Declined> apply Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:22 pm

1. Your age. 17 - 20 days to 18 (:

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? ehm i will say i understand english 100% but im danish guy and to speak english it can be a prob to understand me. but i will say my english is more than good enough ofc i still got danish accent (:

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? i have amazing headphones i have a mic also not a awsome one but it works and yeah im good at vt have used it for around 3 years now

4. Your character name. kongen

5. Your class. warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part. im prot as ms and im only going to be prot since i find dps borring i have arms pvp for offspec but i never rly use it ^^ ( me + prot = big love )

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) have a death knight uh dps and blood dps speced ^^ i think he is my best geared char but still as i said dps is borring.. then i have a priest with disc pve healing and shadow spec i will say okay gear for both specs

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? nah thats not worth to get mabey i think i have a ring for ony 25 on my priest not sure ^^

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? first good question ^^ first i will say friendley players are always a bonus i will say if i shoud leave its manley if officers not are seriouse or if im not feeling welcome in the guild

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). nothing i begin playing wow 3 years ago and took me sometime to lvl 70 and first hittet 70 7 weeks into wotlk but when i get lvl 80 it have goed rly fast for me have done almost everytinhg before icc have full nax 10 and 25 28% from imortal 25 man ulduar 10 and 25 up to yogg in toc i have ofc 5/5 normal on 10 and 25 and have 4/5 togc in icc i have cleared 11/12 on 10 man normal and have 9/12 25 man have lootship on 25 man hc only and on 10 player i got lord marrow, lady deathwisper, ship, dreamwalker and blood queen on heroic mode

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. a rly good warrior tank knows my class 100% doing my job very good im focused and seriouse. also social im a great guy helping guildeis/friends and active in the guild chat aswell (:

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. tbh im not 100% sure just know that my computer can handle wow 100% and have 16mb internet connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? saw a guy in trade and was tjecking out the hompage and seems rly cool.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? hmm not rly just want to give thumbs up for it

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). dont think so

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yes ofc i want (: else i wont apply
Back to top Go down

<Declined> apply
Page 1 of 1