Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> MM hunter Azzag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azza

<Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:51 pm

1. Your age. 16

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I'm not from an english speaking country (Denmark), but i've been gaming for years. I can talk and write easily understandable english.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes, yes and yes. Just bought a new headset a few days ago Very Happy

4. Your character name. Azzag

5. Your class. I'm a hunter.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile: I have two MM speccs, 1 for pve, and one for pvp. I do have 25 man tier leggings, haven't gemmed/enchanted em yet.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? I have my dk Fizzlewizz Her gear is shitty, but i do intend to make this my main when Cataclysm launches.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? My dk does, But not my Hunter.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I was in Agression, a danish guild that disbanded due to poor guild leading. And SyntaxError, which i was kicked from after my trial period. They had too many hunters.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). None in vanilla, none in TBC. Cleared Naxx, EoE, VoA and ToC. I have 11/12 ICC 10, and 7/12 25 man.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I definetely want to raid. But i also want a bunch of cool guys who are just awesome to randomly chat to when we're on WoW, doing our dailies.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. I'm running on my laptop with a 2.2 Ghz dual-core processer, and 4gb RAM. I have a decent internet connection. Running an average of about 60 MBPS.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven? I simply don't enjoy WoW when i'm on my own, It's an MMO. I want to play with people, talk to people and have fun with people. Not just some guys i find in trade...

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Not really.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). I've shared an account with Aginara. And we go to school together, i'm sure i can convince him to vouch for me ^^

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ralalala

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Messed up the links... eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Azzag. TBH my dk's gear doesn't matter, i rarely play her and her gear sucks. I also know tacts for RS and have cleared 10 man.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Hello, hanks for applying. Sorry for the delay in recieving a reply maybe the post title could have been more appropriate for this application. Moving on, your application is OK, its not the best nor the worst I've seen. Upon inspecting your armory link, your gear seems of an acceptable level to hopefully aid our 25 man raid, Your talent glyphs are all acceptable, I am no expert on MM hunters, you are gemming for armor penetration which I understand is the correct thing to do but why gem 10 agi + 10 crit rating? why not more Armor penetration to reach around 80% armor penetration at which point maybe gem agility?

Get back to me with a response to this matter when you can.

Mixo.
Back to top Go down
Azzazzag

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm sorry for the terrible name T_T

The simply spreadsheeted my character and found the point where arp works. If i gem too much arp my crit will be too low. And gemming full crit is overkill. I'm not gonna gem full arp before i can reach 1400 which is the hard cap. I hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Fair enough, sounds like a reasonable explanation. It seems like you know your class fairly well. At the moment we are actually considering several hunters to join our ranks so please be patient as we deliberate over the possible new recruits.

Thank you,

Mixo.
Back to top Go down
throntar

PostSubject: Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey i would like give a vote for this hunter of all the hnter applies. was in SyntaxError with this guy and he does a high amount of dps and knows his class. i also know he was leaded well in SyntaxError by a good class leader that accepted him in the first place =D
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

We've decided to give you a shot. Whisper me or any of my Officers in-game for an invitation.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag   <Accepted> MM hunter Azzag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> MM hunter Azzag
Page 1 of 1