Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nesna.

<Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM   <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:59 pm

1. Your age.

22 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?

I can speak, understand english good but the writing comes with some typoes

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?

I got the mic and headset, i do also talk, chat and have fun on vt ( serious under boss encounters ofc )

4. Your character name.

My main char is Nesna

5. Your class.

Nesna is a Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

My main spec atm is Survival due to my gear is not good enough for MM

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Nesna ( ulr aint working with or withour http://)

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

Yes i did just transfer and faction changed my old main shaman

Seems like the armory is not updated on that part atm, but will link it when is comes up.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?

I have no res gear at all, since ive found no use for it atm

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

MY previous guild was NAM on Stormscale where i did play and resto\ench shaman, i left them because of a difficult time in my life where everything went wrong i had i to stop raiding. After that i joined and was an officer in Catch ( a norwegian guild on talnivarr) where i did spend most of my time in wotlk until i was called in to military duty just before ulduar patched

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

We can start with vanilla, MC BWL onyxia AQ40 and NAxx full clear ( naxx 40 best instance ever!)
In tbc, CF BT TK and SW ( did only get to pwn brutallus before wotlk came out)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

My role in a raid is doing dmg, offer raid buffs via tallent spec ( ill specc w\e the guild demands) and if there is sertain encouters like in naxx etc to kite mobs or assist with pullt.
My role in the guild, is to assist with proffesions atm only mining and skinning( got lw and enchanting on my shaman). Be a nice sport and help out with the guilds or players needs. I can also be funny sometimes....

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

Atm im running on a beast of a computer and inett

the nett is 100\100 fiber, no latency for dc troubble
The computer is a 4ghz OC i7, 6gb of 2000mhz ram and a nice pair of 5870 radeon cards

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?

The reason for me to choose unforgiven is because i want to start raiding again, and with your schedual that will be very possible.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

Now you have probably checked my armory and seens som terrible end game raiding gear, i can explain that.
As i said in pnkt. 9 i did just come out of the military and want to raid again since pve is what i think is the best with wow.
I am going into Cata with my hunter and there is nothing in near future( 1-2 years) that will stop me from beeing able to raid.
I also dont want to go into cata alone, hence my application to your guild. This might be a terrible answer, but please contanct me ingame if there is eny questions

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

Im sorry no.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

I have read them and i understand them.

Looking forward to your answer

Nesna out!
Back to top Go down
Nesna

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM   <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Forgot something!

Wotlk raid EXP

naxx full clear 10/25
OS 3D( no deaths)
EoE done
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM   <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello, there thank you for the detailed application, It's refreshing to see some time well-spent composing what you are writing clearly. You seem to have the attitude to able to fit in well in our guild but as you stated your progress and experience is not in matching so far with our Progress. I however would like it if you did contact me in-game for a chat on either Mixolydian or Xavior to discuss some outstanding issues.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM   <Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Nesna - Hunter - SV/MM
Page 1 of 1