Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadx

<Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D Empty
PostSubject: <Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D   <Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:27 pm

1. Your age. 29

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?very good reading speaking listening i have ILTS ffs :p oh some spellin mistakes ofc ;p

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes,

4. Your character name. Deadx

5. Your class. Hunter.

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile: MM speccs, other Specc MM also but with less dps but more CC

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? NO

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? NO i hate pvp :p

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? infinite chaos, guid was failing slowly and ppl started leaving i was there for about 2 weeks only.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).NO V nor BC. Cleared Naxx, EoE, VoA and ToC. I have 11/12 ICC 10, and 10/12 25 man.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. and sharing info with other or just talkin in G chat. its always better to be with someone other than alone

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. i am not good in PC specs. but i have 2 laptops and they all windows 7 and has good speed in total

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven? my friend asked to join your guild and said i might be useful and told me GL kicks ppl for not being serious and i like that.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? nothing , just accepted or not i have respect for this guild. ICC HM ... well i hate the tension of it cuz it remind me on ICC without buff ;p takes time and effort .. i dont fail others and am always ast to die i hate swearing and never accept it.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Arye , your rogue ..
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? yeah np
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D   <Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Hello, thank you for your interest. It's an OK application not the most detailed not the most time effort I've seen. As far as hunters go it would have been great to see a more detailed application as we have many hunter applications at the moment, so what seperates you from the rest? achievments and gear is not all the is taken into account. Attitude and commitment can be demonstrated better in an application to show what we may be likely to expect from you. Moving on, Gear glyphs gemming talent build all acceptable. Your experience in ICC does count and is helpful.

Id suggest having a chat to our officers in-game and expanding further on why you want to join unforgiven and answering any questions they may have.

you can whisper, Turiel, Savanate, fré..

Regards,

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Pending> MM hunter >>> Lousy :D
Page 1 of 1