Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Pending> Cataclysm APPLY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mentio

<Pending> Cataclysm APPLY Empty
PostSubject: <Pending> Cataclysm APPLY   <Pending> Cataclysm APPLY Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 pm

1. Your age. 19

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Well on a scale from 1-10, i would guess my written would be 8, and spoken 6-7. Anyways i understand everything.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes

4. Your character name. Well thats where we have to talk. Since ive cleared most content in Wotlk, i am kind of bored just raiding ICC, so i am making this apply, to become social or so untill cataclysm. I am not sure yet witch character i wanna play in Cataclysm. I stopped wow for 2 months ago, gave my account away. But.. ye well... A month after i decided to come back, and now in the last months i did manage to level 3 in 80, a Druid, a DK, and a Paladin. I am not sure yet witch character i wanna play in Cataclysm. But for sure it will be Holy Pala, Resto Druid og Boomkin. Ive got loads of experince healing, since ive played a Resto shaman, witch ive cleared most content in the weeks it was released.

Armory LINKS:
- DRUID:

-PALA:

They gear sucks, but thats beacuse of its a brand new account, and thats also why i am applying to cataclysm.

8. Do you have any resistance gear? Well not really, but i will buy some if it should be needed in cata.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Mīst - had to shut it down.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).

Vanilla: Nothing, did not play.

TBC: Uptill Magtheriodons Lair and ZA.

WOTLK: All but "Professor, LK, Sindragosa and Anub" 25 HC.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

Well i see myself as a very reliable dude, in the time i raid, i am very focused, and i will attend 99,9999 prob 100%. I meet up at time, on focus in the whole raid. I enjoy healing and i am pretty good at it. Ive god all healing classes Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, and Holy Pala, in this expansion.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.

i7, GTX470 u name it, kind of a geek, watercooling etc. Running wow full hd, with everything on max. 50/50 internet.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I would like a guild to raid with in the new upcomming raids in cataclysm. And ofc for all the social of being in a guild.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Dīscen, IRL friend, we had the guild Mīst, managed to clear 11/12 and LK 55% in our first raid, but due to its so hard to recruit here we had to close it.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes.

Hope u can give me some kind of social spot til cataclysm Smile
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Pending> Cataclysm APPLY Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Cataclysm APPLY   <Pending> Cataclysm APPLY Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 pm

This is an odd application no doubt, I'm not sure what inviting you now would mean in 2 months time, Will there be any contribution on your part now or only in 2 months time? IF you are still with us then as well. I am very hesitant to accept people as 'social' when we are looking for 'active' players right now. If you care to plead your case to me In-game on Mixolydian or Xavior. For now however this application is on pending for 1 week If not contacted, will be declined.

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Pending> Cataclysm APPLY
Page 1 of 1