Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moghar

<Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior.   <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 pm

1. Your age. 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I've been studying in English for 3 years now and am planning to apply for a college in the UK. Consider myself very fluent for a non-native speaker.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes

4. Your character name. Moghar

5. Your class. Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile. My main spec is protection - My off spec is arms - ICC 25 ready gear, with Shadows Edge and on the "Unholy Infusion" quest.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) Yes, holy priest, ready for icc hcs as well.

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? [b]No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Justicars on Bloodfeather - Change of Server, The Curse - The guild was OK, but raiding wasn't taken seriously and we had absolutely no progress for 2 months.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). Have done all bosses in Wotlk except Halion (unlucky pugs on that, but I have tried him many times and know tactics very well)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I am a 450 Jewelcrafter/Engineer/Cook with all gems, have a 450 enchanter/Tailor alt, I'm reliable and show up for all raids, and am familiar with the tactics for all bosses.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. Quad Core CPU, 4GB Ram, widescreen, Windows XP, a very reliable and fast connection.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I am looking for a heroic raiding guild, because I feel that level of difficulty suits me more. I am very pleased and impressed with the work put into making this website, it is very convenient and shows how dedicated the guild is. (Not only because I like apocalyptica, but it is a plus Razz

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? No

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). No

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes, of course!
[b]
Back to top Go down
Acharya

PostSubject: Re: Moghar, Protection Warrior.   <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:14 pm

Armory links missing + didnt read GUILD RULES!
Back to top Go down
Moghar

PostSubject: armory links   <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:15 pm

My Chars armory - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Moghar
Alts armory - eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Aelene
Back to top Go down
moghar

PostSubject: RED   <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

I read the "guild rules" tab, before applying, but I for some reason didnt notice that. The answer to Q16 is RED. sorry
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior.   <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk please.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior.   <Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Moghar, Protection Warrior.
Page 1 of 1