Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Velizia

<Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior   <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:12 pm

1. Your age: I am 17 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? I find myself quite decent at english and I have learned myself british accent even though I am danish.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes I have.

4. Your character name. Velizzia

5. Your class. Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Atm I am open for both fury and protection as specs, depending on what the guild needs the most.
My offspec will be arms PvP since I am going to be doing some PvP aswell.
Gear in protection:
I know my gear is quite bad at the moment but once you let me know what spec would contribute the most to the guild I will start farming for that peticular spec asap ^^

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
I have a lvl 85 mage -

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? not currently, no

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I am currently in JØKERZ a PvP guild and I will leave it to join your guild to get a PvE aspect into my gameplay. (:

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
In vanilla I mostly did PvP, so not really any raid experience.
TBC - I cleared BT, SSC, TK, Maggie, Gruul and Kara.
Wotlk - I cleared sartharion in the start of wotlk and took a long break after that, returning in july 2010. I mostly did PvP untill cata hit.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I would imagine my role would be to contribute the raid with a good fury DPS that does some nice DPS and brings his mind to it.
If you choose me as a tank I will bring some of my experience from TBC where I was main tank.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I don't know a lot about computers but I only have pc lagg ingame when I am in SW trade district or in TB Razz
Same with internet, no lagg (:

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I heard that you had both PvP and PvE sections and since I'd like to do both I believe that this guild will suit me nicely Very Happy

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Not really, no (:

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Selfcontrol (priest)

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Indeed clown
Back to top Go down
Velizzia

PostSubject: Armory link   <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Velizzia

PostSubject: armory link 2 xD   <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/velizzia/advanced
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior   <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Hello,

Contact me In-game for chat.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior   <Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Application - fury warrior DPS / protection warrior
Page 1 of 1