Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K

<Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP   <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I have perfect written and spoken English, and my accent is almost flawless.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes, I am on Skype most of the time anyway and can switch to Ventrilo come raiding time.

4. Your character name.
Khaledius

5. Your class.

Paladin

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Khaledius

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
No

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
No

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
King Elites, I left because it was a social/leveling guild and it was time for me to join a proper raiding guild.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Started at WotLK, Have done 10/12 in ICC 10, 4 HMs. 4/12 ICC 25, 1 HM. ToC 10 and 25. Voa 10 and 20.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I'm a decent healer and can adapt to most situations, I'm a quick learner and have learned most tactics perfectly after quickly reading them, except for LK which I have watched a video of (but have no yet gotten to attempt)

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
4 GB ram, and I download at around 400 kb/s... Generally around 100ms, no lags or DC most of the time, never during a raid actually.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
I was looking for a raiding guild, and found the guild being advertised on the trade channel, I found the website to be professional and decided it was worth a shot to try and apply.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
I am aware that i am disobeying the rules by not having all my gear gemmed/enchanted but that is due to me acquiring new gear during a raid, and I do not gem/enchant until the next wednesday, it is a system I have made for myself, but bottom line, before the next time I raid (after resets) my gear will be fully gemmed/enchanted.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
No

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes
Back to top Go down
k

PostSubject: edit:   <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

I have enchanted and gemmed my gear early for the application
Back to top Go down
throntark

PostSubject: ..   <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 am

Log out in PvE gear pls. =D
Back to top Go down
k

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP   <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:19 am

sorry it was just a while after my application, thought you guys would've seen my gear by then and i was doing arena, anyways i've logged out in PvE gear now... sorry again =)
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP   <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:44 pm

No enchants, no proffesions, no extra socket on belt.

I am declining this application.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP   <Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Khaledius - Paladin- Holy PvE / Holy PvP
Page 1 of 1