Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vereena

<Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holysoon OS Prot in cata   <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

1. 21
2. I can speak quite fluently, i am not afraid to speak on vent Smile
3. Yes I do Smile I am able to speak on ventrilo always when i am logged in
4. Vereena
5. Paladin
6. Main spec - Holy Soon i'd like to try prot os.
7. Alt Char DK - PVP unholy spec
8. i have quite old pvp gear.
9. My Last guild was Voodoo and i left it because i was fed up with kids argueing about everything and doing nothing as a guild.
10. My PvE experience from classic and TBC isn't big because i didnt play official yet, and private servers are diffrent, much easier and not scripted.
11. I'll see myself as an active new healer who wants to get experienced with good players, always ready for healing Smile
12. Now i play on a notebook Dell Inspiron E1705 but on thursday i'll get my new comp with AMD X4 640 QuadCore 4 X 3,00 GHZ processor NVIDIAŽ GF GT 430 1024mb DDR3 compatibile with Dx11 and so on so it will be enought for cata. Connection ADSL 6mb/s i am totaly lag free.
13. I met some people from this guild before and they were just good, and today i saw a message about recrutation so i wanted to give it a try.
14.If there is something wrong with my experience etc just give me a sign and i will do my best to improove!
15. I dont think so Sad
16. Yes i have. I agree to the rules, and i will follow them

I am looking forward for a quick reply!
Back to top Go down
Vereena

PostSubject: correction   <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:18 pm

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/vereena/simple <----- Vereena my main char
eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/nosfer/simple <----- Nosfer my alt char

Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata   <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 pm

I am sorry but this is not a real application. Look over at more serious ones who got accepted and try to follow their method.

If you still wish to join make another application. This one is declined.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata   <Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Vereena- Paladin- Holy\soon OS Prot in cata
Page 1 of 1