Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Fury Warrior apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bastrel

<Accepted> Fury Warrior apply Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply   <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:21 pm

1. Your age. I'm 18 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? not the best, but i understand and speak okay

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? yes i have both

4. Your character name. Bastrel

5. Your class. Human Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) No i dont have any

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? No, but i can easy get it

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I'm New on raven, so i have been guildless

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). not that much in Vanilla, Full clear TBC, and full clear WOTLK

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. Keeping BS up, and making dps on the boss Very Happy

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. processer Intel R core TM i5 CPU 2.67 GHz 4GB ram and 1TB HD.. And i have a good and stabel Connection, No lag, DC or noting at all

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? I have heard that much about you guys and raiding

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? I like Milk and cooikes Very Happy

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Nop, i dont know ny

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes, i understand and i will follow them Smile
Back to top Go down
Bastrel

PostSubject: fury Warrior apply   <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:24 pm

you cant see my armory link curse i diden make a Acc on the website, but i'm in my Fury Gear Smile
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply   <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 pm

To be honest you could have invested more time in this application. Nonetheless I will give you a chance to see if you are worth to join us or not. So please whisper me in game for a talk.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply   <Accepted> Fury Warrior apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Fury Warrior apply
Page 1 of 1