Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Hunter MM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purecap

<Accepted> Hunter MM application Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:29 pm

1. Your age. 18

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? English is no problem

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Ofcourse

4. Your character name. Purecap

5. Your class. Hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the. , My mainspecc is MM and offspecc is my old surv specc.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) Not on this server sorry, but other servers :

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?No, sorry.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? I just migrated here so i have been guildless Smile

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).Well, none in vanilla, some raids in TBC(on other char) WOTLK; well icc 10 11/12 cleared overall 10/12 on this, tacticts for LK and Sindra are no prob, just havent done them yet on this 1(not an alt, but a pug char). In ICC 25 i have done like 6 and some on HC.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid. I'm an active player with patience and understanding, i do pretty good dps, have around 5886gs(if you do care about that..).

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.Computer is good, same goes for internet, no dcs or anything like that.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? You seemed to be the guild im looking for.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? Well, i can raid all week and to around 12pm.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). No

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Ofcourse
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Purecap (your armory link)

Not the worst application, but I think you could have used a bit more time on it, if you really want to join this guild.

Since you are trying to get into a hardcore raiding guild, I think you should get your professions maxed out, it gives a better effect when applying Wink

Can't say much really since I don't know much about hunters

Good luck with your application

Kind Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
purecap

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 am

that's a decline?
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:21 am

purecap wrote:
that's a decline?

Accido wrote:
I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

Nope Wink

Kind Regards
Accido

Last edited by Accido on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
purecap

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:18 am

I did not see that, I apologize and hope you guys will make a good decision.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:01 pm

At the moment I am unsure of your experience as ICC is a fairly old raid by now I would have expected more progress in 25, Your gemming also is concerning as I imagine hunters to have much more armor penetration than what you carry. As accido says professions to help max out your dps so work put into leatherworking would have been nice. For now, I will put this application on pending for one week and you if you contact me by then on Mixolydian or Xavior, we can have a chat.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
purecap

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Yes, it's true what you say about the gemming, i'm currently waiting until i reach 40% with my gear then i'm gonna start gem all armor pen.

About the profession, im a little short with gold at the moment. It will be fixed asap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Hunter MM application   <Accepted> Hunter MM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Hunter MM application
Page 1 of 1