Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> hunter application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skinny

<Declined> hunter application Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> hunter application   <Declined> hunter application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:56 pm

1. Your age.31

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?main language

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?yes

4. Your character name.skinnyamers

5. Your class.hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
the armoury is down at the momentso here is a wow head version for now ,i have survival and beastmaster spec they are both my main spec depending on what needs to be done
7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)no

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?no

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?i havnt been active for six months

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).lots

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.dedicated raider,pvper

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.perfect

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?i seen the advertisment in trade chat and recognised the name as a guild to join

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?ive been on a break from the game for around six months,i just started playing again around 2 weeks ago so my gear as you can tell is a joke. i have played my character for around 145days over the last 3 or 4 years,so i do understand my class rather well(my armoury link at the moment probbably says diffrent as some of the gear i have is just so i can get in to heorics)

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).no

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?yes
Back to top Go down
manes

manes

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> hunter application   <Declined> hunter application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Thank you for your application,

I have read your application however the answers that you gave are little short don't you think. We have just started gearing so we cannot judge players from their items yet therefore you have to describe more of yourself.

I expect more detailed application. Specially 13th questions answer must be more descent!
Back to top Go down
skinny

PostSubject: more detail   <Declined> hunter application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:01 pm

ill add to question 13 a bit more, i was in the guild last year and found it to be a great guild and i also like the progress you guys have made in LK and id like to help with this progress in cata i think the main reason i left the guild last year was the fact i was unable to make raid times any more and found pugs more convenient at the time.

ill add to question 11 a bit more,my role in the guild im hoping will be to help unlock guild achievments be part of a team that likes to work hard and play hard i also like to join in most conversations wow related or otherwise such as world events sport computer games cars ect

back to the game
Back to top Go down
skinny

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> hunter application   <Declined> hunter application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:16 am

my armoury link
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> hunter application   <Declined> hunter application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Although not a bad application, the gear level is too low to be considered raid ready, and we will only be considered players who are raid ready on application. If you wish reapply when you are.

Thank you,

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> hunter application   <Declined> hunter application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> hunter application
Page 1 of 1