Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DH

<Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman   <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:07 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
its quite good

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
yes

4. Your character name.
Devilheart

5. Your class.
Shaman

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Resto / Ele

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

(BTW ask for your own realm 80s as you dont have a use for others from different realms)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Nope

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Just pulled (friends guild) on turalyon Novus Initium a fight with the GM Forgotten aspects first to down 2nd boss on the realm of ToC norm

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). karazhan gruul naxx ulduar 9/11 ToC 2/5

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
raid healer and enthusiastic player and very active

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I7 930
Ati HD 5970
4 gig DDR3-1333
Windows 7

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
well my guildie got rejected so seems elitist enough to me Smile

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

nope

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).

nope

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?

yes
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman   <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:06 pm

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Devilheart&gn=Kindred (your armory link)

Okay, this is a class I know all about, the restoration shaman. But I don't think this is the guild for you when I look at your armory link, I'll just summarize the things I find very odd:

1. First of all your gear. You are trying to get into a hardcore raiding guild, and your gear is way to low for the standards of a hardcore raiding guild.

2. You are trying to get into a hardcore raiding guild, and have never tried ICC it seems, on any of all your characters.

3. You've gemmed your gear in a wrong way for a restoration shaman. mp5 is good indeed, but shamans need haste mainly and spellpower secondly, mana shouldn't be an issue if you play the right way.

4. You have a odd spec for raidhealing. But thats only a minor mistake.

5. Your major glyphs are very incorrect and does not make any sense for a raid healer. Even for a main healer they are wrong, I don't know what you have been thinking when you found your glyphs.

The only thing that I think could be seen as good is that it is imposible for you to get oom... Thats all

Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman   <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:16 pm

I will not be adding anymore to this reply, Accido has filled in all the blanks. This application is declined.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman   <Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Devilheart - Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1