Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelle

<Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am

1. Your age. im 16 years old,

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? Well, English is my second launguage. But im stil abble capable to speak and write in English, Because i have English in Shcool + English in Wow. So it is a kind of naturnal to speak it and write it. So i would say im pretty good a English, but no man is perfect.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yeap i got a Mic and a very decent headset. So not only will i could speak but also listen.

4. Your character name.
Excelle

5. Your class.
Shaman!

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
I got a PVP Rogue, but nothing exceptonial about him and for that matter the gear he is wearing

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Nope i donīt got Resistance on my gear, i use a glyph so my healing Stream totem, will give 130 to all Resistance. Pretty cool

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I was in a Guild called Daedalus, Awesome guild but my friendīs were moving from Moonglade Horde to Alli on raven, so i kind a followed them. Now im here and looking for a new spicy guild, to do some hot raiding with and some Social team building.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
In Daedalus on my Priest, i did it all except LK on 10 and 25 HC. No Vanilla experience what so ever. TBC Black temple and Mount Hyjal. And dont forget Karazhan! ;D

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Normally the Optimistic and the quiet guy. Lol ;D. and raid healing with a smile
12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Intel Core7, 1TB hardisk. I normally run 60-61 FPS in IF with 1920-1080 Resolution. Internet 1MB upload and somethinh called Fiber-net. Fiber-net is one of the fastest internet connectionīs on the market.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Im not gonna lie now and brack about being best friends with everybody in the guild, because i havenīt really talked to any one it it yet, so i kind of dont know the members. Because it seems like a serious raiding guild, and OFC - get to learn new players and have fun with them over vent!

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Maybe a joke could be cool here, but i donīt know any good jokes. So a poem from World of Warcraft would fit in.

When shadow comes, to claim our souls,
some must rise,the light of old.
Names in stone,spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown,yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them...
When in hope, you doubt.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Nope im sorry.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
The Guild Rules are my law man, OFC will i follow them.

Over and out from Excelle.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:27 am

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Excelle (your armory link)

I am a resto shaman myself and will just pinpoint some of the things I find odd about your character and your application:

• You are trying to make your application fun, but I think you fail a bit in this. I would like some serious answers if you ask me.

• The new patch is just released so I understand that you have hard making a good spec, I will ofcause help you with that if you ever want the help, since the spec you got won't last in a raid. But having the same spec to switch between is just wrong.

• Armory is not updated, so can't see all your glyphs.

• You should get yourself fully geared before trying to get into a hardcore raiding guild like Unforgiven.

• You got the right gems almost everywhere, but there is some minor mistakes, and you need to socket your totem.

• You need to enchant almost all parts of your gear.

I've said what I wanted, and will let the Officers do the rest.

Kind Regards
Accido

PS. Ask me in-game if you want some advice
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Excelle

PostSubject: Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.   <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:37 am

My gear is enchanted and my totem is soket
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Hello. Please inform us with the name or the link of your priest as I would like to see your achievements on it.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Excelle

PostSubject: Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.   <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Im sorry i was hacked, for 1 month ago and they deleted my priest, my war and sold all the Pve gear on my rogue. But Synit and Wilvarian can tell you sins i have done the raidīs as them. Im sorry and im not lieing
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 am

Excelle wrote:
Im sorry i was hacked, for 1 month ago and they deleted my priest, my war and sold all the Pve gear on my rogue. But Synit and Wilvarian can tell you sins i have done the raidīs as them. Im sorry and im not lieing

You can get them back if you tell it to a GM, shouldn't be a problem since they have your character in their system. I have been hacked too once, but I just talked to a GM and got my characters back with all the gear they had before getting hacked.

So go tell a GM mate ;D

Kind Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Excelle

PostSubject: Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.   <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 am

Yes i know and i have tried, trust me, but i took a hold off Wow. I recently returned, i was gone for 5 months, and because it was hacked there, they cannot retrieve him, and my other chars. I have talked to several GMīs but none could help.
Back to top Go down
Creat

Creat

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 am

Speaking as someone who is only getting back to WoW as my own account was hacked. Blizzard were able to get all of my items and characters back. I was also away for 5 months and the only thing they were unable to give me were my enchantments. This was all sorted out by a simple email to them with my details and my original serial off my game booklet.

I don't want to sound like I am accusing you but if you were away for 5 months how would your account get hacked 1 month ago? Surely you wouldn't pay for a subscription of a game you were no longer playing?
Back to top Go down
Excelle

PostSubject: Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.   <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 am

I always pay for 6 months a the time. I was hacked in december and came back in August. And they said, we canīt unfortantly not retrieve any data from your account, because the Toons and gear, were deleted for more than 3 months ago. And on this toon, have i done 11/12 on normal. ;D
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Whisper me in-game for a talk.

Guild Master Turiel
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Declined for your attitude.

Good luck.

Guild Master of Unforgiven,

Turiel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.    <Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Excelle - Shaman - Resto Tank healing and Resto Raid heal.
Page 1 of 1