Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stumpee

<Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery   <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:25 pm

Subject: <Pending> Priest -Disc/shadow, can respec holy if needed Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:06 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: <Declined> Shaddecat, Druid, Balance-Resto Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Your age. I am 43

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? English born & bread so Very good

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yes, I got a working microphone on my headset and can use ventrilo, skype, teamspeak, whatever who is needed.

4. Your character name. stumpee

5. Your class. hunter

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
I am marksmanship and also done beast mastery but mainly marksmanship

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links) No!

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Nope.

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ? Hero's of our time>..i left because i felt as if everyone plays alone if u dont fit into the main crowd so to speak

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I started with WoW like 3-4 months ago so still learning i guess i'v done alot if not most of dungon's but only 1 raid the one were u get the black war bear for killing hord leaders

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild /I'm here to play so whatever u need just ask i know i not as experined as alot of u but i will help out doing what needs to be done..

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Zotac GeForce GTX 480 1536MB DDR5 PCI-E Graphics Card, 4GB ram,AMD Phenom II X4 Quad 955 Core 3.2GHz Processor 4 x 512 KB - Black Edition

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? i would like to join Unforgiven because hopfully i can do some raids without being laughed at by the other ppl who this GS make the player, and not BRAINS,

14. Is there anything you would like to add ? If u need brains i got lot of them )

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Nope.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Yes, I've rode all rules and of course I'll follow them.

stumpee (link not available at present)

Subject: Thought i'd put it in already Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Back to top Go down
stumpee

PostSubject: native   <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:15 pm

i can assure u i am very fluent in speaking english, i was born in a place called luton in bedfordshire and now live in milton keynes in buckinghamshire. i do apologise for not coming across very clearly as it was late and i was rushing (which i should not have), i hope this helps in clearing up this matter thnx. i hope this does not restrict my chances of joining this guild? thnx, hope to hear from u shortly.
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery   <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:19 am

If you feel you can copy/paste an application you are sadly mistaken. This application is declined.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery   <Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> stumpee_hunter_marksmanship/beastmastery
Page 1 of 1