Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kev

<Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank)   <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:20 pm

1. Hello my names Kevin and im from Peterborough, England. Im 23 years old and currently taking a gap year from college where i wish to move into law.

2. I can speak English fluently.

3. I have a mic and headphones and i have used ventirllo in previous guilds so im familiar with how it works etc.

4. Valorscream

5. Paladin

6. I play protection as my main spec. I currently have retri as an off spec but thats only for a bit of fun in battlegrounds. I am an established healer but i havnt healed since ulduar and i dont plan to till i reach end game cataclysm. The reason i dropped healing as my main spec was because i found myself limiting myself to healing only and i wanted to explore all areas of my character and tanking seemed a great challenge.

Armory currently hasnt updated as of posting this application so he may / may not be wearing older gear when you guys read this.

7. Not currently. Come cata i plan to level a worgan hunter and have a full set of heirloom items sitting in the bank waiting for him Smile.

8. I dont have any resistance gear.

9. Moved from Arathor eu to Ravencrest after giving up on the old realm. Did some research and heard that Ravencrest was the place to be for alliance so i moved here. On Arathor i was in one of the better raiding guilds on the realm known as Philosophy. They have long since disbanded the original lineup due to people moving on and the realm has become overun by kids so my raiding career halted. During my brief life on this realm i have been in a guild called Unending. Guys were cool lads and that but there was never enough online to raid so after saying my thanks for the opportunities etc i left.

10. Previous experience includes mostly ulduar and naxx. I didnt get into raiding till ulduar and what a horrible time to star haha. Hated the place and healing it 4-5 days a week was hell in the end.

11. I'd like to contribute hopefully and learn how to be a better player. Having been in serious raiding guilds before i have been privy to experiences i wouldnt get just being a causal pugger. I know when the time to be serious is but i also know how to have a laugh aswell. New patch has changed many things for my class and how i play it so it will be nice to be able to chat to other guys apart what they are doing etc. I also would like to fill the roll of an off tank as i prefere that to main tanking. Its not a confidence thing or anything like that its just something i feel more confortable doing.

12. Windows 7 32-bit.
intel core 2 quad q6600
4 gig of ram
nvidia geforce 8800 gt 512mb

10mb broadband connection.

13. Saw the ad in the trade chat and just thougth id come broswe the forum. You guys seem pretty chill and i think id like to have the opportunity to play with you guys even if im on the subs bench haha.

14. Not that i can think of over than i appreciate and apoligise to wheoever has to read through my wall of text application Smile.

15. IDont know any of the roster personally.

16. I have read all the rules and i am willing to follow them.

Thankyou for your time.
Back to top Go down
kev

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank)   <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Apoligies but my link didnt seem to post.

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Valorscream
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank)   <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey there, thank you for your application, it would have been easier to understand your application with the original questions posted but as your application was quite detailed I'll look past it. If you can whisper me Mixolydian or Turiel for a chat in-game to ask you some final questions that would be great.

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank)   <Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Valorscream - Paladin - Protection (off-tank)
Page 1 of 1