Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Rogue dps here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Komzi

<Declined> Rogue dps here Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Rogue dps here   <Declined> Rogue dps here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:44 pm

Hello, I'm a rogue with currently 5737 Gearscore (21,10,2010). I know all tacts for Icc normal mode, i can easy learn the hc mod in some hours. Even though i know tacts , i never come far in icc because people are leaving and i cant join any raiding guild either because of the achievements i dont have since i cant come any further that 6/12. On my other character i have achives for 10/12 (10 man), i was in a raiding guild then. Just pm me ingame if i got a chance to join, if im offline send me a message.
Back to top Go down
Etheri3L

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue dps here   <Declined> Rogue dps here Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 7:34 pm

How about you use our template? This is one of the worse applications I've seen...
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue dps here   <Declined> Rogue dps here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:20 am

I am only an initiate so the words spoken from me is personally my own, and does not have anything to do with the guilds decision.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Komzi (your armory link)

Just because you have a GS above 5.5k doesn't mean you can get into any guild you want. Please stop wasting our Officers time, and let them use it to improve our guild.

Etheri3L wrote:
How about you use our template? This is one of the worse applications I've seen...
I've actually seen worse, and that was also a application for Unforgiven. I know it is hard to believe...

Regards
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue dps here   <Declined> Rogue dps here Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:09 pm

DECLINED. Need I say more?

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Rogue dps here   <Declined> Rogue dps here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Rogue dps here
Page 1 of 1