Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greasios

<Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps)   <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:29 pm

1. Your age.
i am 17 years old

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
well ill give it and 6-7 cuz i am not that good on the spelling

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
yes i have

4. Your character name.
Greasious

5. Your class.
roguee

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Hey well i dont got the dual spec yet cause it ain't realy needed so i bought my epic flying first i can buy it in a sec tho if its realy needed. Link:
7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Nope ye i had but its gone

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
nope i can grind it tho no problem

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
i haven't had any guild yet i just got back gamin again for cataclysm Smile

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
vannila: mc, Zg, bwl ( raided it on lvl 60 )
Tbc: like everything except BT and sunwell plateu
Wotlk well i just got back on again i quitted at the time when ulduar was still hard mode so i did everything upto ulduar and i did some boss in icc like 8/12 10 man and 4/12 25 man but its fairly easy so ill manage and read up tacs etc

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Well i want to be a nice person who will help peeps to get outta things have nice disccusions about this and that. and in raids i always wanna max my dps to be first i hate it to be in the top 10 top 3 is the goal !! and just be polite patient and have a properly working brain, and just have fun while killing everything

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
umm well i am playing on lowest details but i never lagg i barely dc and its just up and running i dont have any lagg in 25 man raid only when hero pops then it normaly gives a spike

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
umm well i raided a couple of times whit some guys of unforgiven and it seemed to be a nice guild who knows how to raid and i was like hey i want to join that guild

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
well as you see of my experience i am a player since vanilla i always loved to raid and have fun whit peeps from everywhere. and ye i quitted at ulduar i had a druid back then did uptill yogg saron those days just normal mode and i quitted cuz it was so lame and easy and i hoped cata would be great and awesome so i am back online again i leveled a rogue cause i sold my druid and i had to buy everything all over again and i always dreamed of a rogue so here i am =)

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
?? i dont get the question but it dont think so

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
yup and all /agreed

Thanks for reading my apply i hope i can join and ty for the attention

greeeyz greasious
Back to top Go down
Greasiou

PostSubject: Sorry forgot armory   <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Back to top Go down
greasios

PostSubject: now it must be there ><   <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Greasiou

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps)   <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Code:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Greasious
i am praying it works now gah xD
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps)   <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm sorry but your gear and achievments are not in matching with the guilds progress so far. I suggest if you wish to join our ranks for Cataclysm, applying 2 weeks before the launch and you will be considered then. Best of luck

Mixo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps)   <Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Hey lvl 80 combat rogue (dps)
Page 1 of 1