Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Pending> Discipline Priest Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mátt

<Pending> Discipline Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: <Pending> Discipline Priest Application   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:19 pm

1. Your age.
16, 17 in Jan.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
I'd like to say i'm very fluent, seeing as i'm 100% english, although, sometimes I REALLY fail on spelling ;D

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yep.

4. Your character name.
Mátt

5. Your class.
Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Discipline only, my off spec is Holy, although I really wouldn't dare to take it into a raid (I will once I re-gear in cataclysm Smile )

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
No, but a level 72 rogue and other various alts. I love my priest too much to spend any time on other characters!

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Sadly not, seeing as it's not nearly as useful as it once was (Naxx in particular).

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
I've been in about 3 guilds on this character, Two of which were just a guild for me and my friends (seeing as all of us play the same server, we all go on Skype/vent and can just post links in guild chat etc, without anyone hassling us). The other guild was another casual guild, not really any raiding etc. Cant remember the name ;(

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
Played a little to level 40ish, when Vanilla was first released. Quit for a while, account got hacked - I didnt bother recover it since I didnt play anymore.

Came back in TBC, starting a new character, got to around level 65, and by this time WOTLK was just coming out. I never bought the expansion once it came out, got to 70 and quit.

I joined again and leveled to 80 I believe when Ulduar was brand new and people were having trouble with it. (All the above, I think is pretty accurate, not quite sure its been so long :p)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
Heal people. Click green bars.

But seriously, I like to be the guy who stays quiet unless i'm spoken to, and if someone has any criticism, happy take it as long as they dont include swear words, etc. I'm not really into computer arguing. I just like to enjoy raids, and progress further Very Happy

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
I'm a computer nub. Forgive me,

My computer comes in a black box. It has a couple of shiny cold-cathodes in it. Pretty decent graphics card which easily does 60fps on WoW (Capped). I have 3 monitors attached to my PC, so can keep vent/wowhead/WoW open on all 3 without having to minimize etc. Pretty useful.

20mb Virgin internet connection, I believe. Never cuts out though and stuff.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
To have fun, progress, and enjoy the game more. Also to be part of an active community and pwn teh bosses.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Its cold here.
Its snowing outside.
Im at college, and everyone elce in Nottingham is off school/college.
I want to go home.
I want to play more WoW, maybe level my mage to around 41? to get the portal spells to get epic goldz.
Nothing more. Smile

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
Arcani & Ribbotson, IRL friends of mine.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
All the way through, I found it funny how there's loads more PvE rules than PvE, guess those PvP guys are too hardcore and dont need rules!
Back to top Go down
Mátt

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Discipline Priest Application   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:21 pm

Sorry, forgot my armory.
Back to top Go down
Mátt

PostSubject: .   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Links wont post Sad Whats going on?!
Back to top Go down
Naliie

Naliie

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Discipline Priest Application   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi Matt. Try to remove the Http:// part. :-)
Kind regards
Back to top Go down
Mátt

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Discipline Priest Application   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Gotcha! Smile Thanks very much!

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=M%C3%A1tt
Back to top Go down
Naliie

Naliie

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Discipline Priest Application   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:09 pm

You're more than welcome, and the best of luck to you! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Pending> Discipline Priest Application   <Pending> Discipline Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Pending> Discipline Priest Application
Page 1 of 1