Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BorgBeam

<Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane   <Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

1. Your age. 24

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ? My Engrish is very awesome. Wait, what?

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ? Yep Smile

4. Your character name. BorgBeam

5. Your class. Mage

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)

8. Do you have any resistance gear ? Not currently

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?

Disturbed - US Zul'jin

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK). I have full experience on all raids through Vanilla and WOTLK

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.

DPS, Vending Machine for raids. As far as role in guild....whatever I think I can be helpful with to help the guild.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection. GTX 280x2, 3.8GHZ Processor, 6gigs Ram. 50mbps connection

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ? Seem to be a group of people who seem pleasant enough.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?

I am new to this server, been here about a month. My other mage character that I mentioned witha armory link above is my old main on US Servers. I have decided to come over to the EU servers as I live in London and the lag between me and a server 4,000 miles away got a bit too much for me. Being on a EU server and getting a ping of 28ms is very very nice indeed and much preferable. I have full raid experience, so I know what I am doing.

I built this character I am applying with as my new main on the EU continent. I am currently level 82 and levelling fast to 85, as well as levelling professions to make me a player that is capable of doing more than just raid and group with. I have plenty of gold saved to help me with this + getting me ahead in Cata.

Oh yeah, Man Utd > All.

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her). Apart from throwing a few of your memebers portals and seeing you guys around on the server, nope.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ? Unless im drunk.....yeah. I mean sure, at all times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

<Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane   <Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Contact me in-game for a talk

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple

<Declined> BorgBeam 82 Human Mage Fire/Arcane
Page 1 of 1