Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Systeam

<Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago)) Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago))   <Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:14 pm

1. Your age.
26 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
smooth, without any problem

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
yes i ve got equipment which makes me available for both of those actions

4. Your character name.
Impression

5. Your class.
Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Disc (31/7/3) - Shadow (10/0/31)

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
Systeam(80) -NE Rogue / Makathan(80) -Trol DK

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
yes i have some (i had 4 x Wrathfull set a while ago)

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Since i have been playing Wow for a long time..i had been involved such guilds which aim end-game hardcore progresses.
Chromaggus - defination , exiles of fate
Ravencrest - imba, starless

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
As i mentioned that i ve been playing this game from the begining, i ve killed all bosses but Cthun(we tried hard but that was not easy tho..required a full combination of focus and determination at that time when were all lvl60..Anyway, then Naxx revealed and we passed Cthun, but it seems that dissapointed me in some..)

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I am an easygoing and kind person who knows how to be social as well and since this aint a single player game, you as a team need to deal every issue together in a certain manner. I was an officer before i had put a break so feel like i quite know how to handle and deal with the situations which may effect our position and progress.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
Intel core2 2.10 ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, 512mb ati radeon graphic card

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
While i was looking for a nice guild where kind ppl involved and serious progress aimed, i noticed the app. in-game..So i shoot my chance to see if here is good for me and i am also good for you?..

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
My main was Systeam(Rogue) and i ve been playing dps char since vanilla...I was in Unforgiven with my Rogue but due to my RL issues, i needed to give a break and stay inactive for a while..in Cata, i had fixed my issues and decided to roll a healer which may means i d like to experience the other side of the medallion..
At the end, i hope the best for both of us..

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
no.
16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
yeap.
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

<Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago))   <Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 am

Contact me in-game for a chat

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple

<Accepted> Impression <Draenei / Disc. Priest> -(Alt) Systeam<NE Rogue>(which was in Unfrgvn while ago))
Page 1 of 1