Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Froozt

<Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage   <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Application by Froozt

1: Age 19
2 : Personally I consider myself quite good spoken and written in English with some minor grammar fails but spoken I have never had any problems with Understanding others, my English is not perfect but people understand me good at least the others I’ve been raiding with.
3: I do got a Headset and a Microphone with quite good quality and Ventrilo Of course
4. Froozt.
5. Mage – DPS
6. MS ATM I have been using and Arcane Spec to see the difference between that and Fire.
7. No more level 85. Got just 2 other 80’s – Death Knight and Warrior (gave away)
8. No Resistance gear at the moment.
9. My previous guild was named: Expand and where on Argent Dawn but it were disbanded and I started playing on Raven crest.
10. During Vanilla I didn’t play at high level I did Onyxia once I believe and I stopped playing and started at Wotlk. I believe I have done all (most of) the raids in Wotlk.
11. I have never played as tank or healer and I have done both melee and some ranged DPS. Been leading some pugs during Wotlk but never been a leader on full time.
12. I got a stabile Internet connection with ca- 50-60 / Mbps Signal speed. At the moment I am using an Acer PC going to change it after Christmas: Model: Aspire 5738.
13. First of all because I need a guild to raid with when cataclysm raids come I need a strong reliable guild and as well a IRL friend (Zyndra) told me the guild had some smart people and good community. And that’s very important part of a good raiding guild.
14. Well I come from Norway, I live in Norway and I’m a Metallica fan so the name Unforgiven suites me X)
15. The only one I can say I know is Zyndra
16. All of the rules are acceptable. As well as the Raiding times.
Back to top Go down
Froozt

PostSubject: Armory   <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Frogot the Amory link:
Back to top Go down
Froozt

PostSubject: Armory   <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:55 pm

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/froozt/simple
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage   <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:21 am

Normally I would recommend you to copy our PvE template and then answer the questions as they come instead of making a list of 1, 2,3 etc. But well cba to let you do a new one. Instead I want you to contact me in-game for a chat.

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Froozt

PostSubject: -    <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm

yes i understand was a little bitt short thinking and I will contact you next time I see you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage   <Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Application - Froozt - Fire/Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1