Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Shadow Priest application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duus

<Accepted> Shadow Priest application.  Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.    <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:46 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?
Well i speak english every day, and write english every day. and ive never gotten any bad replies about my english, so i would say that my english is good.

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Yes, i got everything you need, to speak on ventrilo, skype, teamspeak, mumble, so feel free to choose one yourself Smile

4. Your character name.
Selfcontrol

5. Your class.
Priest

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Mainspecc: Shadow
Offspecc: Can be what you want, have experimented with holy in pvp for fun, but can play Disc also.
Working on better gear day & night Smile

7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)
Nope.

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?
Well im hardcore in a casual way. Smile
I like to pvp, and spents most of my time doing it when i play. Havent pvp´ed hardcore on this char, but in WOTLK i played arena on my pala, and druid.

9. How good is your resilience gear ?
Well ok, its the gear you can buy for honor atm, but feel free to look at it on the link to armory i wrote ^^ Smile

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
They wanted to raid only, and i dont have time to raid as much as they wanted. I have a girlfriend, that takes time also.

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
I began to play wow, when TBC was reliesed, and fell in love with pvp instantly. my first character was a rogue, so played alot pvp as rogue in TBC. and in WOTLK i played my warlock and druid up and basically only played pvp on them. My main(Selfcontrol) is a priest i didnt think i would play on, but suddenly it was the only character i played on. But didnt get enough time in WOTLK to get to serious pvp´ing on it.

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ?
"Just the two of us 1750" "Hotter Streak" well me and a mate was just playing arena for fun on his Shadow Priest, and my Resto Druid, and got those achievements, and our mmr was approx 2k.

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ?
5 i think.

14. How do you deal with criticism ?
It depends on how you say it, and if its justified criticism. If someone criticize me, and its obviously is him who made the mistake, then i get pissed off.

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ?
Depends on when i get home from school. but mostly from 16-17.00 server time, until 23.00 approx.

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
IMac 21,5"
Processor: 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 4GB
Storage: 500GB hard drive
Optical Drive: DVD±RW
Monitor: 21.5-inch integrated LCD (1,920x1,080 native resolution)
Graphics: Integrated Nvidia GeForce 9400M
Operating System: Mac OS X Snow Leopard

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
The reason i join Unforgiven is that there is aPvp part of the guild. and unforgiven sound like a guild where people are serious.

18. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Nope, i just wanna pvp.

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her)
Nope, but one of my mates have just applied too Smile name: Chewchew

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
red
Back to top Go down
Duus

PostSubject: Link to armory didnt work.    <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Duus

PostSubject: Nice didnt work with http:// removed. tries again.   <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:53 pm

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/selfcontrol/simple
Back to top Go down
Accido

Accido

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.    <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Accepted, contact me in-game for a invite.

Welcome to Unforgiven.

PvP Officer of Unforgiven
Accido
Back to top Go down
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/accido/simple
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.    <Accepted> Shadow Priest application.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Shadow Priest application.
Page 1 of 1