Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xvim-War

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:08 pm

1. Your age.I am 25 years old.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English?I am English language teacher so i will reply yes.;p

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?I have a head set and a mic but my mic isnt working atm.I am working on that.In addition yes i have vent/skype/ts for communication.

4. Your character name.Xvim

5. Your class.Warrior

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.Arms for pvp and Prot for pve.
Arms link:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/xvim/talent/primary
Prot link:eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/xvim/talent/secondary
7. Do you have any other level 85 characters ? (armory links)No i dont have atm.

8. Are you a Hardcore or Casual PvP player ?Define hard or casual.I can play pvp if its rated or arena 4-5 hours or more if its needed 3-4 times a week.

9. How good is your resilience gear ?3200 and i am working on that day by day.

10. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?I have been in Science of Pawnage and Legion fo lunatics.Reasons for science was the bad organisation.I didnt have a real problem with lol they just didnt do any pvp.

11. Previous PvP experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).I have been playing from vanilla.I was rank 10 in vanilla.As far for arenas
i have 1770 xp in 2vs2 and 1700 in 3vs3.In vanilla and tbc i was playing more pve than pvp.I wrath i hardly layed cause i was in army duty.

12. What’s your previous arena experience and rating? Any notable Achievements ?check answer in previous question.Furthemore i need only 7k kills for 100k and i am working on battlemaster(i miss 8 achieves)

13. How many seasons have you been playing in the Arena ?Since s1.

14. How do you deal with criticism ?Depends from whom i will be critisised and they way of his critisism.IF he has valid points i have to think about it and improve myself.

15. What is your usual World of Warcraft playing times ?Afternnons and evenings about 4-5 hours at least.That can change in both directions depending rl and guilds schedule.

16. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.i am nab in pc stuff.But my pc can deal with wow:)

17. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?You seem to be serious guild and organised.Having 2 deparments and officer separate its realy tempting for me.

18. Is there anything you would like to add ?i would like to add that if i am needed for any reason to the guild in pve, id ont have a problem to help.

19. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her)No, i dont have i am transfered here recently.Even if i had i wouldnt say to vote for me.I want to be in a guild cause i am worthing it not for a personal favour.

20. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?Yes and they seem decent.
Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1