Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Discussions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turiel

Turiel

Warrior Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Discussions   Warrior Discussions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:58 am

Talent builds

Rotations

Theory crafting

Add-ons
Back to top Go down
Chimeria

PostSubject: Warrior tanking rotations   Warrior Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 am

Does anyone know a good warrior tanking rotation or where i can find one, i don't feel as though i'm maxing out my TPS when i should be.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Discussions   Warrior Discussions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:55 am

Always keep in mind when it is a good moment to use Heroic Strike and when you need the rage for something else. Also you can use the Add-On "Power Auras" so you can make an announcement when Shield & Board procs so you don't have to keep your eyes on the buffs. A perfect rotation could be found on elitistjerks.com as they tell you which ability gives the most threat.
Back to top Go down
Ageofkings

PostSubject: Avoidance or Stamina?    Warrior Discussions Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Since def went off i wonder if it is better to stack Avoidance sockets ( dodge/parry ) instead of stamina. I have not been in a raid yet , but my experience in heroics tells me that the stamina acquire through JP gear should be enough to easily tank them . i cannot imagine a dragon's breath to do 100k + dmg . Or is it possible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Discussions   Warrior Discussions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Discussions
Page 1 of 1