Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lobart

<Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy Empty
PostSubject: <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy   <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 pm

General Info:

My real name is Jim Mavromatis, I'am 17 years old and I am from Greece. My character name is Lobart, he is on Ravencrest and he is Night elf Death Knight specced as Unholy (and Unholy PvP) and professioned as Engineering+Blacksmithing. I was in several guilds like Absolution, The Prestige, Ancsension, Xproject, Wiped but all guilds had a different problem which made me to leave (Inactivity, no teamworking and guild staff carrying only for them selves). Here is a pic of my UI inside the game: and here is the armory link: Also I have an Druid Tank Alt here is the armory link :

General Experience:

About my experience I will tell you about my past's experience at vanilia where I did MC (Ragnaros), BWL (Chromagnus), AQ(Twin Emperors). After vanilla when TBC came out I was inactive for a year. My vanilia accout was given to a friend of me and now when WotLK came out I started again playing and I cleared Naxx, EoE, OS, ulduar and ToC with 4/5 HC. Currently I am fighting for my ICC 10/25 experience. I have downed 7/12 but I have exp for Lich King because I was playing a kingslayer char which was from a friend of me.

Why to Approve?

I want to finally (and I say finally because I met about 10-20 guilds that was crap) find a guild which aim for its progress and not for its loots. I'm searching for a guild which have Serious behaviour, skilled raid leaders and teamwork. I'll always be there with 100% attendance and I dont care about looting but only for progress.

Hardware/Connection:

My PC has:
Intel Q6600 Quad Core 2.4gHz
ATI RADEON HD4870x2
Mushkin 4gb Ram
ADSL 12mbp/s
Ventrilo + Mic

Availability:

Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never

Ending:

I'm good user of english language, I've read your rules and I'm willing to follow them. I'm looking foward for your reply and thank you for your time looking my apply. Dont hesitate to contact with me at my e-mail (blackeye_l2@yahoo.gr) or with in-game wisp.

P.S. Give me a chance to prove you that I care for the guild progress and not for my self. Dont criticise people by only seeing the achivements.

Thank you,
Lobart
Back to top Go down
Lobart

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy   <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 pm

I made a mistake at availability at Friday and Saturday... I'm always active for raids Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy   <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

Your application does not comply with our application form.

Please rewrite it if you wish to be taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Turiel

Turiel

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy   <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:58 am

I'm declining this application because it didn't follow the right format and you didn't bother to write another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy   <Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<Declined> Lobart - Death Knight - Unholy
Page 1 of 1