Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Missnatur Druid Resto/balance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missnatu

<Accepted> Missnatur Druid Resto/balance Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Missnatur Druid Resto/balance   <Accepted> Missnatur Druid Resto/balance Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 am

1. 25 years old

2. im good in both, better in speaking.

3. yes and yes. both is fine.

4. Missnatur

5. Druid , Nightelf female

6. Main spec is Resto 6017gs , off spec Balance 6036gs working on gear there, so got some random healing/dps gear now.
Armorylink: it is in Balance now, but se me ingame for resto:

7. Yes , Paladin retri :

8. Yes i have.

9. H a r d c o r e , F U N K, The Axemen, Hitman, Left them cuz of i had to go in the Army, and had some family problems and deaths.. but im back again now after a break in my life Smile

10. i have done all, TK, SSC, Onyxia, BT, SWP, Ulduar, Icc10 , icc25. The King is the only one i need.

11. My role in the Guild / Raid is to have funn, Get progress, Listen to experience ppl, lurn more stuff

12. I got a good and hot self build pc, and the internett is Epic, so no problems ever.

13. Because i need something new, start with new ppl, and it seems like a good seriouse stabil guild i can like work and have funn in.

14. I am a seriouse player with good skillz in my class, and i love to always do my best for the guild, in raids and sosial

15. No, just heard about it

16. Yes i have, and im ready to push me to the max !

Love from Missnatur <3

Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Missnatur Druid Resto/balance
Page 1 of 1