Unforgiven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<Accepted> Temperon - Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimgar

<Accepted> Temperon - Druid Empty
PostSubject: <Accepted> Temperon - Druid   <Accepted> Temperon - Druid Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 5:17 pm

1. Your age.

2. How fluent are you in written and spoken English ?
native

3. Do you have a microphone and headset and are you able to speak on Ventrilo ?
Sure

4. Your character name.
Temperon

5. Your class.
Druid

6. Your main spec and off spec(s) . Link to the armory profile (please be in your main spec gear when you log out). If the link doesn't work delete the "http://" part.
Main Spec is Tree (just over 6k gs), offspec bear (Just under 6k)
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Temperon

7. Do you have any other level 80 characters ? (armory links)
Got a Shaman, Enhancement at moment, not amazing gear yet
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&cn=Tempell

8. Do you have any resistance gear ?
Got frost res belts and boots for Sini

9. What were your previous guilds and your reasons for leaving them ?
Was in INQ for a while. They kind of stopped raiding much due to severe lack of people online, then when they started again, it was only one raid group per week. Plus a lot of them were pretty annoying and not particularly social with new members.

10. Previous PvE experience (Vanilla, TBC and WotLK).
11/12 in icc 10 and 25, with a few hc bosses on each. Wiped lots on lich king 25 with guild and they finally decided to kill him while I was on holiday.

11. Describe, in your view, your role in the Guild / Raid.
I would be a lovely tree, who would cover the raid with rejuvs and wild growths whilst helping out with tank healing on burst damage and simultaneously avoiding nasty fire on the floor. Plus when the tank mysteriously dies I would jump in with a well timed combat res, saving the day and such. In fact 80% of the raid wouldn't even realise he had died it was so fast, and the only way I could get recognition would be by informing them of what had happened. However I would be too modest for this and the survival of the raid and wonderful raid progress would be thanks enough. After some time I would become close with another guild member and we would consider adopting a child together. The relationship would be platonic and we would stay together simply because of our shared desire to be parents. After a few years the total lack of intimacy would cause problems and the family would fall apart resulting in much mental distress for all involved, particularly the child who didn't deserve any of it.

12. Computer specifications (Hardware/Software), Internet-connection.
good, works well. Internet claims its 54Mbps which is clearly not what I get but its more than sufficient for all my internet needs.

13. What is your reason for choosing to join Unforgiven ?
Sounds nice from reading the website. I believe you are all great people and want to be a small part of your happy lives.

14. Is there anything you would like to add ?
Nothing comes to mind

15. Is there anyone in Unforgiven who can vouch for you? (Name him/her).
I asked a level 1 warrior if his guild needed a tree, and he said yes. I was polite and mature throughout the entire exchange so can only assume he respects me and believes in me.

16. Have you read ALL the Guild Rules and are you willing to follow them ?
Yes
Back to top Go down
mixolydian

mixolydian

<Accepted> Temperon - Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: <Accepted> Temperon - Druid   <Accepted> Temperon - Druid Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Hello thanks for the entertaining application, You seem geared and progressed enough to contribute well. I appreciate also the dark humour...I'll assume its humour. I'd like it if you would find me on Mixolydian or Xavior at some point usually after 19.00

Mixo
Back to top Go down

<Accepted> Temperon - Druid
Page 1 of 1